DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
And of course the entire thing is a trick question with two wrong options. The point is to find out whether he answers Bojangles.

Nah, Bojangles is good anytime. The question should be: "It's 2 am, you're still a bit drunk. Cookout or In N Out?"

The answer is Cookout, unless you want sober you to hate drunken you the following afternoon, at which point it's Taco Bell.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The youth of America… going to restaurants when drunk. What ever happened to hitting up the hotdog vendor right outside the bar at 2AM?

Yeah, that's Cookout. In fact, I'm pretty sure they built a Cookout right outside a popular apartment complex by ECU's campus specifically for the drunken crowd. It was almost always abandoned during the day, but had a crowd of 20-30 people outside it every night.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, that's Cookout. In fact, I'm pretty sure they built a Cookout right outside a popular apartment complex by ECU's campus specifically for the drunken crowd. It was almost always abandoned during the day, but had a crowd of 20-30 people outside it every night.
Nah, cookout, White Castle, etc. is a different animal and big step up.
kudos to cookout for knowing their ECU market though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad