LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Screenshot_20240403-200142_Firefox.jpg

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Shutting him down to win Game 7 a couple of months later was a great *chefs kiss* moment.
Yea, he's the guy who completely misses the dartboard and is like "nailed it!"...or laughs at his own quips and comebacks while everyone else is staring confused going "uhhh, you at least need to have a kernel of truth/accuracy for it to be funny"

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

Yeah, but random bitter doofus on BoH told me that relocation was needed because no one cares about Hockey here and Quebec City is more deserving.

Guess random bitter doofus was wrong :dunno:

I feel like the Canes selling out every game this year deserves a 'dunk on HFB' thread somewhere. Not sure if General or BoH, but after all the shit that was thrown at us I feel like we should be able to toss some of it back now.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Slavin rated as #3 in the most difficult to face in their own end poll behind Hedman (makes some sense) and McDavid (huh?)
Yeah that was a head scratcher for me two. I suspect some players just didn't take it seriously and picked McDavid for any category they could. McDavid has terrible defensive metrics.

Also, that seems like a bit of a reputation award from what I hear about Tampa. They say that Hedman is still elite offensively but has fallen off defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad