News from Around the NHL 2014-2015 Edition Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoureMyBoyLou

Sep 20, 2007
New York, NY
You guys should be ashamed rooting for the Islanders to rely on other teams for a playoff birth.

If they can't manage to secure a measly point in the last three ****ing games of the season, it's their own fault and they deserve to not make the playoffs.

While they have faded from their hot first half start, this has been a mostly successful Islander season so far. I will root for them to make the playoffs any way they can. Anything can happen once you make it. I can't imagine not rooting for the other teams to lose.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
You guys should be ashamed rooting for the Islanders to rely on other teams for a playoff birth.

If they can't manage to secure a measly point in the last three ****ing games of the season, it's their own fault and they deserve to not make the playoffs.

Honestly I want my playoff heart attack to occur DURING the playoffs, not before. Just want to relax for the end of the season.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
612+Lighten+Up+Francis.jpg

My name is Francis Sawyer but everyone calls me psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis and I'll kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad