News from around the League Part L - Non trade news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Why should teams get compensation for coaches who were fired over a year ago? That shouldn't happen. Especially 3rd round picks which is a pretty decent pick.

GhostofKenKlee

Considering the amount of picks the Sabres have as a result of their completely disgusting tanking over two whole seasons, I don't see a single problem with this. Their classless crap have affected East standings enough that this is just a "thanks for nothing" from the Pens for every game the Sabres have thrown.

I'm with you on the Sabres, I've stated my opinion on them. Couldn't happen to a more miserables franchise. What they pulled is a joke and their fans cheering aganist the home team, trading Enroth for playing too good and firing Nolan and pretending because he lost.

I'm just glad that LL never pulled this crap with fired coaches. It just sets a bad table for future events overall. What will Pittsburgh want for Hynes? A 2nd.? 3rd? It's petty.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Why should teams get compensation for coaches who were fired over a year ago? That shouldn't happen. Especially 3rd round picks which is a pretty decent pick.

he wasnt fired. he was relieved of duty. still under contract

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
I'm with you on the Sabres, I've stated my opinion on them. Couldn't happen to a more miserables franchise. What they pulled is a joke and their fans cheering aganist the home team, trading Enroth for playing too good and firing Nolan and pretending because he lost.

I'm just glad that LL never pulled this crap with fired coaches. It just sets a bad table for future events overall. What will Pittsburgh want for Hynes? A 2nd.? 3rd? It's petty.

To be fair, a third for Hynes to me is a fair deal. They are giving up an asset in him.

And I fully think the reason Pitts are doing this to the Sabres, is because the league largely views their crap the same way we do. The Devils at least tried to play, didn't blow up at the deadline (or before), and got Shero without charge. This is down to payback to BUF in my eyes.

GhostofKenKlee

Holding back talent or getting in the way of an opportunity is something people don't forget. Either say no or release them, they are not an asset.

I remember when Hextall wanted Stevens back in Philly, Lombardi said no and that he was grooming him to replace Sutter. If there is an opportunity, management should let him go, it sets a bad table and I hope they delve into NBA realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad