News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2020-21 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
This CHI v CLB game may cause Torts to have an aneurysm.

Edit: I highly motivated to win Laine would be frightening. An effortless scorer.

Last edited:

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Ducharme was a good coach here with the Mooseheads. Rooting for his success (except against the Isles, of course). Maybe he can get some old magic out of Drouin - although not having MacKinnon makes that harder... ;)

Julien seems to have a shelf life. Habs looked good early, so curious to see how they respond.

I hate Muller (still), so that part is nice.

Reactions: bigtim1988

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Why though? They're sitting in a playoff spot and are 4-4-2 in their last 10, the timing seems odd to me but I haven't been playing close attention to them.
Early in the season they went out west and beat the c**p out of Vancouver and Edmonton, and were on top of the division. They've lost five of their last six, including two to Ottawa, and dropped to fourth.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
i heard last night, that Weber came out and said that there were issues with the team. didn't say what, just that a lot of people were unhappy, and that they were gripping their sticks a bit too tightly.

they are doing ok, but i guess mgmt. figures that they can do much better?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
My take is Julien is a good coach, this hasn't changed. But like most coaches, even good ones. Players tune after awhile. I see this at worst a lateral move, and at best an uptick for the Canadiens as Ducharme is a good coach, at least at the Junior level. His message might be better received by the players. We will see.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Why though? They're sitting in a playoff spot and are 4-4-2 in their last 10, the timing seems odd to me but I haven't been playing close attention to them.
I know they weren’t gonna score 5 goals a game forever but they really went ice cold. I guess losing to Ottawa in OT is a deal breaker for Bergevin.

My real guess is some disharmony in the room.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
i heard last night, that Weber came out and said that there were issues with the team. didn't say what, just that a lot of people were unhappy, and that they were gripping their sticks a bit too tightly.

they are doing ok, but i guess mgmt. figures that they can do much better?
And then there’s Dale Weise

Reactions: nyisles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad