News and notes XXXX: Mascot is in their place cuz its Anniversary season time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I feel like Sherman's letter home would go something like.......

My Dearest Ellen,

We have arrived in Atlanta to a most difficult place that I do not think you would believe. They have 71 black hard streets named Peachtree. I send the Soldiers into the city to damper the citizens' spirits but the Soldiers return unsure of where they have been or if they have been walking in squares all day. Im not sure if we have walked the whole city either. In fact, Old Sam and I went through the city to figure out this mess and I swear I passed the giant circle in the sky 10 times before giving up on Peachtree Street.

After a long and arduous attempt to navigate the city, we decided we would travel around the city in order to reach all of her parts. Would you believe that was more difficult that trying to understand the differences in 71 streets with the same name? Abandoned and wrinkled motorized coaches litter the sides of these massive black top streets to the point where we travel little distances over much time. I believe our wounded hobbling on cutches move faster than this.

If I understand the populous correct, the most left grouping of motorized coaches is supposed to travel the fastest. We try to stay in the group to expedient our travels but, the grouping actually moves the slowest. I believe the populous is trying to trick us Eleanor. They cannot live like this everyday. I have reported this obvious delay and deceive tactic to Lincoln. We are awaiting his response.

We have accomplished very little in our time here and I wish to return home.

Forever yours,

William

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Is it advised to pre-pay for parking at PNC now? I haven't been since the 18-19 playoffs and I've heard traffic is crazy now.
Much easier not to mention something like 25% cheaper now.

And yeah ingress is a f***ing mess for the most part. There are some back ways that aren't a complete cluster f*** at least if you want to go in on the Edwards Mill side. If you want the Blue Ridge side I'm not sure of anything that would help

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Much easier not to mention something like 25% cheaper now.

And yeah ingress is a f***ing mess for the most part. There are some back ways that aren't a complete cluster f*** at least if you want to go in on the Edwards Mill side. If you want the Blue Ridge side I'm not sure of anything that would help
I mean off Edwards Mill, you can get into the complex easy, but unless you're there 90 mins early, you end up having to circle half the arena to get to your parking lot in order to pay or have your pass scanned. That process alone can take a half hour some days.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
The Athletic has a class of 2020 redraft article. Jarvis jumps from 13th to 4th and Nikishin goes from 69 (I see it) all the way up to 19th, in their "Tier 3".

"Nikishin may be the most fascinating player in this group. He has all the tools of a future top-four defenseman and is playing great in the KHL this season but has signed a deal through the 2024-25 KHL season."

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
There is nothing wrong with Atlanta that a little Sherman can't fix.

A little heavy handed but if it works...

1666184424194.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad