News and Notes XXI: The Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Scott knows whats up. Awesome to see. He is ready to be a part of the group that brings us out of the depths of non-playoff hockey and back to meaningful late may and more importantly June hockey.

Unless I'm mistaken, we have now added 8 Stanley Cup wins to our team. That's incredible and invaluable experience. Tough to argue it won't add up to much improved effort.

Justin Williams: 3 Cups
Scott Darling: 2 Cups
Trevor van Riemsdyk: 2 Cups
Markus Kruger: 1 Cup

Reactions: Unsustainable

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Scott knows whats up. Awesome to see. He is ready to be a part of the group that brings us out of the depths of non-playoff hockey and back to meaningful late may and more importantly June hockey.

Unless I'm mistaken, we have now added 8 Stanley Cup wins to our team. That's incredible and invaluable experience. Tough to argue it won't add up to much improved effort.

Justin Williams: 3 Cups
Scott Darling: 2 Cups
Trevor van Riemsdyk: 2 Cups
Markus Kruger: 1 Cup

You're off

Darling: 1
TVR: 1
Kruger: 2

Added 7

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
news:
PmnpJQ6.jpg

notes: i like this guy

Well, I don't. With all the lovely golfing that he could be doing down here, he chooses to golf in Chicago why? Clearly he doesn't actually want to play for us. :sarcasm:

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Was hoping Slavin could snag 7. We were close with the Wallin family when they were down here, so I'll always have a fondness towards the number.

I don't like that we have 3, 4, 8, and 9 all available.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Because it's July :skull:

AKA go outside at your own peril. It's amazing how hot it's been the last little while. I've lived here nearly 20 years and really should be used to it by now but the past week has pushed me to my limit. Especially with no AC in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad