GDT: New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars - 8pm ET, MSGSN (Hangover edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
he hasn't had a good night i get it. he's had a ton of unbelievable nights. he's been meh so far this year, he'll be fine. nobody's perfect. it's november and they came into this 12-2-1. no reason to panic

He's literally been meh his entire career other than one fluke ass season. Shestfraudkin.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Coaches are pulling goalies like they’re gambling addicts pulling a new line of credit in Vegas

Reactions: Crease

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Not sure why you'd have thebgialie oulled there.

Frustrating game. Should have been up by mire than 1 after the first. Should have been up 3-1 but CK missed. Trouba had a chance to score and missed. Then we kind of imploded.
Onto the next one ...

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
It's a good thing there's not many losses to choose from for worst lost of the season.
Sometimes you also have bad wins. I don’t think we’ve had any? Now that I think about it, though, the meltdown we saw in Minny was pretty bad too.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Oh yeah, Igor is either not fully healthy yet ot I don't know but right now Jonathan Quick is a better goaltender than him. He struggled against NJ despite the score and he again had a shitty game where he seems to have a lot trouble finding the puck in his crease and controlling rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad