GDT: New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars - 8pm ET, MSGSN (Hangover edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Another road game. I count 12 road games out of the first 18 games. Including that double west coast trip. Double the amount of road games through the first almost-quarter of the season is mildly outrageous.

More home games down the stretch is fine with me. We've gotten a lot of annoying travel out of the way early. Still have to go out west for the Calizona trip, but at least thats in the US and the same time zone.

We are underdogs for some reason

Dallas is also a top team and at home. Rangers would be favored at MSG.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Whattaburger is overrated

LGR

IMG_6614.gif

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
More home games down the stretch is fine with me. We've gotten a lot of annoying travel out of the way early. Still have to go out west for the Calizona trip, but at least thats in the US and the same time zone.
Sure. And the rangers actually have shown a ton of mettle. Dealing with not only the schedule but injuries, a new system, and like five or six goals taken off the board. But this kind of scheduling and a few more shitty breaks could have buried the team. Just to put this amazing streak in perspective.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Another road game. I count 12 road games out of the first 18 games. Including that double west coast trip. Double the amount of road games through the first almost-quarter of the season is mildly outrageous.
yeah but I don't want to complain too much lest we draw the ire of Islander fans who insist they totally would have won the cup if they hadn't had to start that one season on an extended road trip

No Oettinger. Wedgewood is starting tonight. Dallas is coming off a tough loss to the Avs. Dallas blew a 3-0 lead at home.

How do post tweets on this site?
You don't, tweets don't exist anymore. They're X's. Or Xitters. Or Xeets. f***, I don't know.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad