GDT: New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars - 8pm ET, MSGSN (Hangover edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Not quite gutted, given how much more important pretty much everything else in life is, but bummed that I won’t be able to grab tickets for the team’s only visit. Even worse, it’ll be blacked out for me because I’m in Dallas. Hopefully I can get it on the MSG+ app. Otherwise, the only option is to try going to a bar and nursing one or two beers for the entire match to keep the tab as low as possible.

I gotta say though, I like Dallas in general. Good, deep, tough team that’s well balanced. All of Pavs, Hintz, Benn, Seguin, Johnston and Duchene are capable of being top six centers. We’re lucky Oettinger isn’t starting but Wedgewood isn’t a bad goalie either.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Oettinger has been a bit leaky lately.

Would have rather faced him. I’m not a backup voodoo guy (Wedgwood is a good backup) but JO goes through stretches like this and we’ve handled him in the past.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I honestly could not tell you. I stopped taking draws when I was 16 and for good reason.
Theres an art to it for sure.

I myself am a natural center and it was/is one of the strong parts of my game.

What i found that worked for me was a lower center of gravity (im 6'1) so getting lower to the ice allowed for more power, especially when drawing it back. Focus is the main ingredient as well as teammates and set plays that help with the 50/50 pucks. You also do different things on different dots on the ice. I always like going forward inside either blue line.

All of this is great, until you get a ref that throws the puck erratically into the dot or when you arent set yet. Trocheck was bitching about that the other night. Drives you mad

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_3017.gif

Midday puck drop down under.

Gonna do some writing this morning and then park my ass on the sofa.

• Love
Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: