Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 8:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Penguins have played very, very well recently and some posters miss ******** on them, so they're using this as an opportunity. This board isn't a fan of positivity :laugh:

I guess it does make sense why there is like 5 of us loving the PGT threads to all of 4-5 pages after a win.... and then it goes to page 20 in no time if we lose. :laugh:

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Kessel is just an average hockey player. Nothing special really.

He's not even that. An average player would work hard or at least try to win.

He's not even Rob Brown. Brown was soft and 1D but he would take a beating around the net to score. Play with some passion and drive the other team crazy.

Kessel just plays to collect a check. Its sickening already. I've never seen a pro so scared to get hit. He turns away from stick checks.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Pens are going to get ripped for this one, but I think ftmp, we're way outplaying them.

The Penguins may have had the pucks on their sticks in the Rangers zone more often then not in this game, but again, quality of shots have been very poor from the Pens tonight.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
The Penguins have played very, very well recently and some posters miss ******** on them, so they're using this as an opportunity. This board isn't a fan of positivity :laugh:
You may be on to something.

I also think we've had the better of the play.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Why are people saying we aren't making Hank work hard? Are you guys just saying that because it's been a fun thing to say the last couple of years? The Pens are absolutely working hard and getting chances. Hank has made 3-4 big time game stealing saves that kept the Rangers safe from the Pens exploding.

pens haven't had a big time shot since the 1st

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Played with five D, Lundqvist played great, and FLeury couldn't hold the fort.

Could have won, but we needed a bit of puck luck to get one past Lundqvist.

Rangers are very beatable though. NEED to win Friday of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad