Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Washington Capitals - December 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Unacceptable to not bring this to OT.

That's on the coach, which has been said time and time and time and time and time and time and time again but continues to fall on deaf ears. I guess it's gonna take missing the playoffs for this clown to get fired.

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
Smith is a major disappointment. Still not sure why Holden gets as much ice time as he does. Hank looked really good until that Wilson goal. McD looked bad.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
This team takes a least one period off in basically every game. That is on the coaching and leadership group which simply isn't good enough.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Mcdonagh got walked yes but he made the grabner goal happen and was flying out there for most of the game. He's our only close to top pairing dman we have with Skjei a close second. Skjei will be for sure in the future.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Collapses early in the game. Collapses late in the game.

I hate how weak this team is in the surrounding area by the crease.

Reactions: Nickmo82

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Unacceptable to not bring this to OT.

That's on the coach, which has been said time and time and time and time and time and time and time again but continues to fall on deaf ears. I guess it's gonna take missing the playoffs for this clown to get fired.
The clown who got us to the Finals and back to back ECF for the first time in how many years? When is the last time the Rangers went to back to back ECF?

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Played like shit again, but actually lost the game. So that's different. Alot of guys no showing, Nash, Hayes, Buch, Kreider, McDonagh looked bad, Skjei looked bad, Shattenkirk had some good moments, but some really bad moments. Staal-Smith pairing is abhorrent.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
How was that such a “bad game”?

Why is no one ticked off about the non call which directly led to the Capitals’ third goal?
Agreed. I thought we played really well. The Capitals were just so dangerous in our zone, even though they didn't control the puck in our zone that much during the game. They just created great scoring chances with the time they had, and that was the difference. Holtby played fantastic and was incredibly sharp, too.

Reactions: NCRanger

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How was that such a “bad game”?

Why is no one ticked off about the non call which directly led to the Capitals’ third goal?
I was yelling at the tv that it wasn't a call especially since they called one on smith with less than 10 min in third.
They probably still would have lost in regulation. The caps were starting to take it to them

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
The pressure the Caps were abke to put on in the last 5 mims was very reminiscent of the Ott series last season. Maybe we should work on not letting that happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad