Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning Game 4 (Series Tied 2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
CFqJZlmW0AAimZF.jpg

Is this the Cup we win if we don't beat the best?

Someone please ask Armada. I haven't seen him posting on our thread since then.

YOU GET THE CUP BUT NOT THE ACTUAL CUP PART IF YOU DON'T BEAT EVEYR SINGLE STAR EVER TO PLAY IN THE NHL LOL RANGERS **** YOU GUYS LOL

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Goog game by Hank. But really having 1 good game out of a couple is just not good enough for an elite player in the playoffs. He got to be better and consistent. We could have close the series or looking to close the series by now if he was better.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I'd argue that the Rangers were worse tonight than they were in game 3. Henrik was in absolute GOD mode.

Nah, not really. There were a couple of moments in the first and a 10-minute stretch in the 2nd. Other than that, the Lightning didn't really have a lot of good chances.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Tickets for Sunday are bought.

Please no 2012 ECF game 5 repeat. I was unfortunately there for that disaster. But I don't think it will happen.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I'd love to see another whack on Johnson like Hayes'.

..........on the face.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
I thought the Rangers did better getting in the way of the LIghtning.
Not perfect by any means but trending definitely in the right direction regarding putting up some snarl.
That is gold.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I'd argue that the Rangers were worse tonight than they were in game 3. Henrik was in absolute GOD mode.

They were fine in periods 1 and 3. Period two was it's usual ****show, but somehow the Rangers won the period on the scoreboard.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Just play simple game on Sunday. Be patient, defend first and counter attack. Stay out of the box and we will win Game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad