Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers 2/28/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyTrain9

Mar 13, 2008
New York
Boyle, Girardi, McDonagh & Talbot are the 4 biggest reasons why we lost tonight

MSL was also horrendous & Brassard, Zuccarello, Stepan, and Kreider never got off the bus

Last edited:

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Frustrating game. It happens. Disaster of a game by Boyle, Stepan, MSL, Kreider, amongst others.

Put this one behind us, on to Monday.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Talbot was outplayed, AV was severely outcoached, defense was garbage, PP had a Sullivan night. No wonder we lost.

A couple of those have been themes for 3 weeks now.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We were going to lose eventually, I'm just tired of the fact that we can't score 2 goals because 9 out of 10 times we'll lose in regulation. I'm sick of Talbot.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Honestly this could have been almost every game this month if not for the offense playing out of their minds.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Nice of our defense to let DZ skate in without challenge. The defense seems it is not going to get it's collective **** together and the plan is to score their way out of it.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
2 points behind with 3 games in hand. Bring on the Predators.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Team sucked and this is not only on Talbot but having a goalie giving up 3+ goals every game wont work.

Vidic15*

God I hate NBC. Little pukes with their passive aggressiveness towards the Rangers. Hopefully Zucc signs and we hear good on Hank for Monday

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Boyle just needs to retire, must have laughed his head when Sather offered 2 yrs. at $4.5m... What a joke he has become on both ends of the ice, and especially on the PP.. F him and I hope he retires.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
That was one of the worst all around games I've seen this year by the Rangers. Just in every facet, we weer horrible. We just looked tired and lazy for whatever reason. The passing wasn't crisp at all, the decision making was atrocious, simple clears were just lazily done and all around was a horrible game. The fact we scored twice and only lost by essentially 1 goal and had a chance at the end to tie it is a miracle in itself. Outside of JT Miller, there wasn't a single Ranger that I thought looked even remotely decent. I can't really blame Talbot for the loss, as he had two deflections and a perfect shot by a player without a defender within 5 feet of him. You just take the loss, move on, and use it as how to not play once we hit playoff time.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Dan Boyle is wearing out his welcome with me. He's been garbage for large chunks of this season. Hopefully it's the injuries and illness and he's not washed up.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I understand I overreacted with my "no one should be safe" post, but there should be definite concern with the effort level put forth tonight.

This would have been a loss with Lundqvist in net. I can't blame Talbot at all. Didn't think he had a chance at any 3 goals against.

Miller gets my only vote for a star tonight. The rest of the team looked lethargic, lazy, or both. This **** isn't going to fly in the playoffs, or even in the next month with a tough schedule upcoming.

Shape up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad