GDT: New York Rangers at Los Angeles Kings - January 8, 2015 - 7:30 p.m. (PST)

Ron*

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

fttgg.gif

tumblr_inline_n9a2q8Jw1q1s9y7qw.gif

Captain Mittens*

Tomorrow night we are going to party like it's 2014!

Rnd4Gm5JazzHands.gif

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Opponent played in Anaheim the night before.. likely facing a back up.. first meeting after playoffs...

This has a Rangers shutout written all over it.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
So Darryl Sutter is going to be a coach at the ASG reportedly :laugh: How often does someone watch the ASG just because of a coach?

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
I know it's cliche, but these guys will be SERIOUSLY gunning for the Cup Champs, and the Kings can't seem to string three consistent periods together, much less six. Rangers 5-1.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Have Ducks fans been *****ing about us always getting road teams on the back-end of back-to-backs? I know some Kings fans did when it was the other way around a couple of years ago.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I know it's cliche, but these guys will be SERIOUSLY gunning for the Cup Champs, and the Kings can't seem to string three consistent periods together, much less six. Rangers 5-1.

Yup I think the rangers come out of the gates with a tonne of emotion and energy. they didn't lose that many people since last year, so a lot of players in their room remember losing the cup to the kings. Plus Boyle on D could be playing with a chip on his shoulder.
The kings need to weather the first 10 minutes, and then take over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad