Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Dallas Stars 12/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Miller was a positive possession player despite having only 13% of his shifts start in the offensive zone.

NYRangerFan*

Man, why are people freaking out about this loss? We just came off of a huge winning streak and we lost a close game, it happens. People are saying we are mediocre, what is this the Oilers board? Relax, everything will be fine. If we can hit the net, maybe we win this game. Just get back on another winning streak.

One thing i agree with is that Glass needs to go ASAP. We are much better without him.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Man, why are people freaking out about this loss? We just came off of a huge winning streak and we lost a close game, it happens. People are saying we are mediocre, what is this the Oilers board? Relax, everything will be fine. If we can hit the net, maybe we win this game. Just get back on another winning streak.

One thing i agree with is that Glass needs to go ASAP. We are much better without him.

I think everyone is freaking out that Glass basically gave Dallas any shot at winning this game, and they won... not so much about the fact that we lost.

NYRangerFan*

I think everyone is freaking out that Glass basically gave Dallas any shot at winning this game, and they won... not so much about the fact that we lost.

I saw someome calling the team medicore which is where my comment came from

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
As someone said this pathetic effort is sometimes expected by a team. Disgraceful coaching where you ice a player that shouldn't be in the NHL is unacceptable. AV didn't do his job. His job is to put his team in the best position to win, he did he opposite of that. For that a big **** you to AV. You're almost in Torts territory now.

I understand you're blowing off steam, but you're wayyyy off with this post. Not even close to Torts territory. Not on the same planet.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
If there was a game we were gonna lose to end the streak, it might as well have been against a Western team. And it was 3-2. We weren't "losers," we didn't "suck" and it is certainly not an indicator of things to come.

Hopefully this game puts Glass in the press box for the foreseeable future.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
We actually have young kids playing well and AV is***ing them up. I remember hearing that he did the same thing in VAN. Look at the kings they rode their rookies in the regular season through the ups and down and look how that turned out for them.

And yet I bet Kings fans have a laundry list of complaints about Sutter.

Edit: sorry about the spamming, I just caught up on the thread and saw a few posts I wanted to respond to.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
A disgraceful performance. This team didn't even give a **** in the last couple of minutes. I'm absolutely ****ing appalled. APPALLED. The Rangers looked like an ECHL team in the end of this game. Garbage game by a team that needed to play the worst teams in the NHL to not look like the mediocre team they are.

You freak after every loss.

Some of you live in a fantasy world where a loss of any kind after a 20 game win streak is unforgivable.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I don't know how every time we're ahead in the 3rd these losers allow all sorts of chances on Lundqvist, but when we're behind they can't do anything. Completely inept. I can't wait until we lose out in January. This team isn't very good. They barely beat the **** of the NHL during their 8 game winning streak. Now they play not even a good team, but a mediocre team and look like the clowns they are.

Bet you they are over .500 in January.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I drove up from Houston for this frustrating game. I had tickets six rows behind the penalty box. I was tempted to strangle Glass. God he's way worse in person. Totally useless. Worse than useless, a complete detriment. It may have been a mistake to give this clown such a bad contract, but it's even worse to have him continue to play. Is it possible to get the mumps again?

There were some really bad bounces and the post may have been the loudest I have ever heard.

Nice to see Miller score. He needs to play every night.

I love CK, but sometimes he needs a wake-up call out there.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
If there was a game we were gonna lose to end the streak, it might as well have been against a Western team. And it was 3-2. We weren't "losers," we didn't "suck" and it is certainly not an indicator of things to come.

Hopefully this game puts Glass in the press box for the foreseeable future.

Came here to post this and the fact that Glass was a main contributor to this loss is actually a silver lining - he will be riding the pine against FL unless there is an injury affecting a real NHL player.

Also Boyle is improving with every game, J Moore was good and MSL needs to be taken off top 6 even strength.

*Bob Richards*

Holy **** it took less than 24 hours off an 8 game winning streak for the pessimists to start *****ing again? That's gotta be a record.

That's how it works lol.

Sucks that we lost but it couldn't go on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad