Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Chicago Blackhawks - March 8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Like practically everyone else here, I hate Glass and think he's really useless, besides maybe the PK.
However, if AV MUST play him, the game tomorrow is the type of game he should be playing in. The Isles 4th line is big and nasty, and I can see the need to bring in a Glass to counter that. I would go so far as to say, that Glass should be replacing Fast and not Sheppard, since Shep is bigger, and has more size than Fast.

but again, AV is a human, and he has a soft spot for both Fast and Glass... It's incredibly unprofessional how he lets his personal opinion get in the way of the 4th line--it actually makes me angry

So it's going to be up to Sheppard to REALLY get on his good side so that AV warrants Glass being a 13th forward permanently.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
but again, AV is a human, and he has a soft spot for both Fast and Glass... It's incredibly unprofessional how he lets his personal opinion get in the way of the 4th line--it actually makes me angry

So it's going to be up to Sheppard to REALLY get on his good side so that AV warrants Glass being a 13th forward permanently.

What's wrong with his soft spot for Fast? why would you take him out of the lineup, he's a solid player.

Crazed Beaver

Jul 3, 2012
Swamp

There is nothing not to like about fast. Hustles every shift, if JT had his motor he would produce better than kreider. Fast would be a favorite of a lot of coaches.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
What's wrong with his soft spot for Fast? why would you take him out of the lineup, he's a solid player.

There is nothing not to like about fast. Hustles every shift, if JT had his motor he would produce better than kreider. Fast would be a favorite of a lot of coaches.

Oh goodness, that is not what I mean! there's nothing wrong with it--I LOVE Fast's game! I'm just saying Fast is another example of his love for a player.

Fast actually warrants that kind of love... Glass does not

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Somehow the fishsticks are still first place. Grr

Not to worry. Looking like we might overtake the whole league in pts. Nashville the ONE team that was far ahead of the pack...... Has fallen flat on their ass. Home ice advantage throughout is a wonderful thing.

Edit: Even if we lost, 1st place is very much within reach, with games in hand. Pittsburgh is pushing us from behind, and we're showing no signs of letting up. Yandle has yet to be "hard to handle", but will soon get his Ranger wings going. In my eyes we are the best road show going and we don't even have our strategy goaltender in lineup.

We have the least amount of regulation losses, and 2nd most Row, but that won't mean much if we're not fighting with TB for first overall. It's a wonderful time of be a Rangers fan, for the last 6 years and coming to a massive CRESCENDO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad