• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Columbus down 3-1!

5 Points back! #PlayoffPush
Imagine if it was one point after tuesday eve? The way the Jackets are playing........
If the Jackets were playing somewhat competently they could have a chance at passing the devils. WTF is their problem?!

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Fun game.

I do miss when I actually noticed Zibanejad was on the team.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I hope we reach the play offs and play Tampa in the first round as the 2nd wild card team, eliminate them, giving us a higher draft pick, then play Boston in the 2nd round, eliminating them as well and then the Devils in the ECF.

The 3 trade partners haha
Tampa would get 80 shots on goal each game and sweep us. I have no desire to see that debacle.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Imagine if it was one point after tuesday eve? The way the Jackets are playing........
If the Jackets were playing somewhat competently they could have a chance at passing the devils. WTF is their problem?!

Then they'd probably be more than 1 point behind Florida and Carolina.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Jarmo Kekekekek didn't give Torts a very long extension when it came time to negotiate. I believe only 2 years. There were questions of whether or not Torts is the coach to win the cup. He's good at building a team but as we saw last year with the disaster of a 1st round embarassment against Pittsburgh, he's not exactly a winner.

If the Blue Jackets miss the playoffs, we may see both Vigneault and Tortorella fired in the same season again.
Torts Round 2 or nah?

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
How the hell are we only 1 point behind the Isles?

fish-sticks-are-bad-for-you.jpg

Reactions: egelband

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Also you know that Slats is watching this game in person and drooling at the chance of taking Brady Tkachuk if he’s even 50% of the pest Matt is

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Then they'd probably be more than 1 point behind Florida and Carolina.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.
I'm not little hyperbole/dreaming in my comment. after that weekend of loses to the sens and flyers reality sunk in.
They won't make it but the jackets suck and the panthers next couple of games aren't a walk in the park but they have probably the best player in the game right now (Barkov)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad