GDT: New York Islanders vs Montreal Canadiens - January 15th 2018 @ 7h30PM EST (NBCSN, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Main board is worse. I am not going back there for a Pacioretty proposal. Flyers fans say that they wouldn't trade Morin for Pacioretty...
Flyers fans still expect Myers, Morin, Provorov and Sanheim to win a Norris, all in the same year.

They were so mad every time I told them Sergachev was better than all their D prospects.. :laugh:

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Well shit, since Byron is playing center CJ can't use his killer duo of Pleky-Byron to start the OT. :scared:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I still see him as a 2nd liner, but I'm starting to have my doubts.
I just don't see the top 6 edge to his game. See him more as a depth top 9 guy. Maybe on an amazing year he will pop up 45ish pts. But I see a 35pt 3rd liner.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Main board is worse. I am not going back there for a Pacioretty proposal. Flyers fans say that they wouldn't trade Morin for Pacioretty...

I meant the main trade rumor board here. Reading some Pacioretty posts there one would think Pacioretty is waiver material and wouldn't get claimed. Brutal.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I wouldn't be surprised if Hudon is out of the NHL in 2 years. He has some feistiness to his game, I'll give him that, and he skates well. Other than that, I'm not sure what he brings.
Patience maybe? He is a rookie. Highly skilled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad