new website coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay but I was distracted by other things over the past week. The site is pretty much done I just need Nick's draft article and to make sure all the links are working and I think I'm good to go. For the time being I'm going to host it on my own site since I don't want to erase anything thats on the current hfnhl page until I get the ok from the admin team.

I will post the address once I'm satisfied with everything I've done but that should be sometime over the next 12 hours...which is probably about 9am Tuesday Toronto time.

edit:

Not entirely done yet but I'd like to get some input on whats good, what you'd like to see added or discarded? Let me know. Your inputs important. Keep in mind that the links are wrong except maybe rosters but at least you'll get an idea. Oh and there will be a link directly to your team even Detroits works properly now.

I've made a section for commentary's for those who like to write articles...such as Joshua's Pitt assuming he has the time to write them. Any one else wants one...let me know.

Also I have to make a contact page so people can make appilcations directly to Matt or the admin team. A general managers list will also be available...but once again this will all be done tomorrow. I'm tired. For now the link is:

http://drydenmedia.com/hfnhl/

Last edited:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Using a client's webserver, I will attempt to have a live draft board made up :). So don't go telling everyone about this. ;)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Donga said:
Using a client's webserver, I will attempt to have a live draft board made up :). So don't go telling everyone about this. ;)

I was planning on doing the samething

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Looks good! Could you change the font color of the team links on the right? The blue is hard on the eyes on that burgundy background.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Looks good!

Just make sure you add the links to send in trades and player signings as well. (I assume that is what the contact page will be for).

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
SPG said:
Looks good! Could you change the font color of the team links on the right? The blue is hard on the eyes on that burgundy background.

Your using firefox...looks different in IE...but I'll figure it out

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks Dryden.
The only thing I would incorporate is the Senators motif or logo somewhere. We committed a couple of years back that the winning HFNHL Stanley Cup winning team would be recognised on the webpage, hence the thrashers background on the past webpage.
Geez a full year of the Senators logo in my face, yuck :p:

FYI I beleive Dion has gotten the updated version of the SIM running so that means we will be going to the 6 division format which would require a slight reordering of the team links section on the right hand side of the page.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Thanks Dryden.
The only thing I would incorporate is the Senators motif or logo somewhere. We committed a couple of years back that the winning HFNHL Stanley Cup winning team would be recognised on the webpage, hence the thrashers background on the past webpage.
Geez a full year of the Senators logo in my face, yuck :p:

FYI I beleive Dion has gotten the updated version of the SIM running so that means we will be going to the 6 division format which would require a slight reordering of the team links section on the right hand side of the page.

I hate the Senators too! With that in mind if you look at the HFNHL logo you'll see red, black and gold...which is a blurred out Sens logo. But I'll add something to honor the Sens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00