New to HFboards

Bjugstud

Jul 2, 2015
Hey guys this is my first time posting, but I've been following the forum for a while now, thought I would finally give this posting thing a whirl. I'm a huge Panthers fan. I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and like many of you I have been disappointed. Being a Panthers fan is tough, but there is no question in my mind that we are some of the most loyal fans in the NHL. How many people could deal with the stuff we deal with? The lies from managment, the penny pinching and the rushing of prospects, but still we come back.
Up until the draft I was very confident in the direction our team was going. I felt we were one top six acquisition from being a contender, but what has gone on in the last few days has me worried. We are throwing our prospects into the fray and expecting them to succeed, sound familiar? I like the Reilly Smith move, but only if he is on the third line, not the second. It would be classic Panthers to acquire this guy and throw him on the second line. Did it with Boyes, didnt work. Did it with Jokinen, didn't work. These two things have me worried. Is there an enternal cap? Is Tallon being a stubborn mule? Or is he starting to go senile? That's my guess. But anyway, I am still looking forward to the season and looking forward to debating with you guys about all things Panthers. Here's to you guys and Here's to next season!!

P.S. If we can get Patrick Sharp we will contend for a playoff spot.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I was going to warn you about becoming paranoid on everything that the team does and starting to lose hope, but it seems you've reached that stage already. :laugh:

Welcome. :nod:

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
welcome.
i see a lot of new members here.
just a heads up for everyone new here: i'm considered the most seminal and wise poster around these parts of hf. you should be honered that i'm even taking time to welcome you here. :sarcasm:

.. lol j/k.
anyways, WELCOME MANE :yo:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Usually Kellyr handles the registration fee but he is very backed up. Pay me a very reasonable fee of $20 and I can fast tack your application.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys this is my first time posting, but I've been following the forum for a while now, thought I would finally give this posting thing a whirl. I'm a huge Panthers fan. I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and like many of you I have been disappointed. Being a Panthers fan is tough, but there is no question in my mind that we are some of the most loyal fans in the NHL. How many people could deal with the stuff we deal with? The lies from managment, the penny pinching and the rushing of prospects, but still we come back.
Up until the draft I was very confident in the direction our team was going. I felt we were one top six acquisition from being a contender, but what has gone on in the last few days has me worried. We are throwing our prospects into the fray and expecting them to succeed, sound familiar? I like the Reilly Smith move, but only if he is on the third line, not the second. It would be classic Panthers to acquire this guy and throw him on the second line. Did it with Boyes, didnt work. Did it with Jokinen, didn't work. These two things have me worried. Is there an enternal cap? Is Tallon being a stubborn mule? Or is he starting to go senile? That's my guess. But anyway, I am still looking forward to the season and looking forward to debating with you guys about all things Panthers. Here's to you guys and Here's to next season!!

Welcome. I love the speed factor to our team. I expect an entertaining season and we will fight for a wildcard spot all season long. More speed, an improved PP and some luck on the injury list and I expect the 7th-8th spot this year.

Saddle up and grab your preferred alcoholic spirit of choice and enjoy the ride, good and bad. Cheers!

Let's GO :panthers

Just mail me some beer as my cut and everything is ok

tumblr_mjmgmb2ghV1qifm00o1_500.gif

Happy July 4th my American Panthers. :)

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

Welcome, but watch what you say about Tallon on here and social media. You could potentially get blocked or shut out because of openly criticizing him or complaining about the offensive production of the team. Some people say trust in Tallon and love him unconditionally like the good Lord. All I can say is let's all just hope he is God, so this team has a shot at making the playoffs next season.

Bjugstud

Jul 2, 2015
Welcome, but watch what you say about Tallon on here and social media. You could potentially get blocked or shut out because of openly criticizing him or complaining about the offensive production of the team. Some people say trust in Tallon and love him unconditionally like the good Lord. All I can say is let's all just hope he is God, so this team has a shot at making the playoffs next season.

Exactly I think tallon is a great hockey mind but he can't seem to get over the hump. Chicago didn't seem to take off until he was fired. He's a great builder, but maybe he's not the best finisher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad