New to HFB? Introduce Yourself Here.

Arkadiusz

Feb 22, 2019
Concord, MA
Hey guys and gals, have been lurking for 5+ years but decided to register today for some reason. Mostly used this site for fantasy hockey inside knowledge and has served me well winning my league 2 of past 3 years, but now looking for some camaraderie with all the crap on our football team. Grew up in the burg but now stuck behind enemy lines in greater boston. Tough sledding up here and maybe today's schadenfreude with kraft inspired me to join and be part of something more meaningful than living vicariously through the entertaining posters on this site...

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Hey guys and gals, have been lurking for 5+ years but decided to register today for some reason. Mostly used this site for fantasy hockey inside knowledge and has served me well winning my league 2 of past 3 years, but now looking for some camaraderie with all the crap on our football team. Grew up in the burg but now stuck behind enemy lines in greater boston. Tough sledding up here and maybe today's schadenfreude with kraft inspired me to join and be part of something more meaningful than living vicariously through the entertaining posters on this site...
Welcome :)

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Hey! Don't know if people still do introductions but I've been lurking around here for about 5 years now and never did one. :laugh: I grew up in the burgh and may family got season tickets back in 07-08 season. (Talk about timing) But since I moved out of the Burgh down to Atlanta I have been posting a lot more on here (for better or worse haha). I follow hockey and the boards pretty religiously as a hobby since no one knows what hockey is in Atlanta.

Funny story I actually made this account 5 years ago to buy a ticket from someone on this website to see an islanders pens game at the Coliseum when I live in NYC. We actually went together and it was pretty awesome. Sid won it in OT. It felt like a weird blind date with someone from the forum. We met at pen station rode the train out together and everything.

Anyways thought I would finally post on here incase people still read it!

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Hey! Don't know if people still do introductions but I've been lurking around here for about 5 years now and never did one. :laugh: I grew up in the burgh and may family got season tickets back in 07-08 season. (Talk about timing) But since I moved out of the Burgh down to Atlanta I have been posting a lot more on here (for better or worse haha). I follow hockey and the boards pretty religiously as a hobby since no one knows what hockey is in Atlanta.

Funny story I actually made this account 5 years ago to buy a ticket from someone on this website to see an islanders pens game at the Coliseum when I live in NYC. We actually went together and it was pretty awesome. Sid won it in OT. It felt like a weird blind date with someone from the forum. We met at pen station rode the train out together and everything.

Anyways thought I would finally post on here incase people still read it!
had a good time in atlanta in the short time i was there. is the barn (ice rink) still there?

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm a big fan of Jack Johnson's and am really hoping the Pens bring Fleury back and trade Jarry away. Could you imagine how awesome a Fleury/Murray tandem would be?! I also think it's a good idea for the Pens to trade Malkin. He's getting up there in age, so maybe move out his salary and bring in Spezza or bring back Marleau to play 2C.

Hope I fit in here well!

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm a big fan of Jack Johnson's and am really hoping the Pens bring Fleury back and trade Jarry away. Could you imagine how awesome a Fleury/Murray tandem would be?! I also think it's a good idea for the Pens to trade Malkin. He's getting up there in age, so maybe move out his salary and bring in Spezza or bring back Marleau to play 2C.

Hope I fit in here well!

I would have guessed by your clues that you are JR. But he was in bed 9 hours ago.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Hope I fit in here well!
How can you be ''new'' if you have over 40,000 posts? It also states very clearly that you joined in 2009.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Hope I fit in here well!

Hey look, it’s a Facebook Pens fan!

DisIsMyLife

Jan 4, 2020
Hi. My name is not PetePeters. I like to spend my free time pushing likes on everything that compliments Mario or Geno. Been following Pens since 92 and it was love at first sight with Mario.

I like to read the conversations you guys/gals have here. Sometimes I feel it would be nice to participate but then I remember something stupid I wrote on facebook five years ago. Maybe someday. I already messed up Pete Peeters spelling so there may come a time I should say "sry for bad english" . I hope one time covers all the future ones so sry for bad english. LGP!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad