New to HF

BendItLikePeckham

Jul 4, 2018
Hey Guys!

After much time following hockey and scowering hfboards, I decided to finally make an account.

I'm a 24 year old lifelong Oiler fan living outside of Toronto (so with the exception of the finals run, McDavid and Sam Gagner's 8 point game it's been rough) and I'm looking forward to talking hockey, speculate and complain/praise Chia all with you guys!

I am very new to hf, so I hope I don't get hazed too hard

Last edited:

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Hey Guys!

After much time following hockey and scowering hfboards, I decided to finally make an account.

I'm a 24 year old lifelong Oiler fan living outside of Toronto (so with the exception of the finals run, McDavid and Sam Gagner's 8 point game it's been rough) and I'm looking forward to talking hockey, speculate and complain about Chia all with you guys!

I am very new to hf, so I hope I don't get hazed too hard
img_2896-gif.81155

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You'll want to start with the courtesy bribe (or blackmail, if you have the means) to @Soli

;)

Reactions: Soli

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Welcome! I did much the same as you last year after being a frequent lurker. Most people will not pick apart your posts if you post rational stances on most subjects even on the mains. :p Beware the Toronto hype.

Last edited:

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Welcome! I did much the same as you last year after being a frequent lurker. Most people will not pock apart your posts if you post rational stances on most subjects even on the mains. :p Beware the Toronto hype.
Toronto fans will. They love the mental gymnastics and using different stats only when it fits their argument. One day Corsi matters, the next its P/60, the day after its age, contract, and potential, the next its expected goals per 60, and the next its precise sample sizes. The list goes on and on depending on which stat supports their player. If you want to feel better about your own intelligence just hop in one of those arguments and enjoy reading some very very poor logic and reasoning.

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Welcome! Keep posting at a decent clip and you'll be flamed in no time :D (just like everyone else here)

Reactions: 780il

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad