New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Haters-Gonna-Hate-Eagle.jpg

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:laugh: Still don't know how I managed to type in a name completely opposite to the guy I actually wanted.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Each team's UFA/RFA's list are up in the 3rd post on the 1st page of this thread.

I will handle all UFA/RFA contracts.

Once flyguy makes the last pick you can start sending offers in for your players.

I have a couple of UFA's/RFA's so if someone could just negotiate with me on them that would be great.

I will give GM's a day or two to sign their own players before we open up free agency and finish the game.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Each team's UFA/RFA's list are up in the 3rd post on the 1st page of this thread.

I will handle all UFA/RFA contracts.

Once flyguy makes the last pick you can start sending offers in for your players.

I have a couple of UFA's/RFA's so if someone could just negotiate with me on them that would be great.

I will give GM's a day or two to sign their own players before we open up free agency and finish the game.

:laugh: @ All the Leafs UFA's/RFA's

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
We are moving on to the last part of the game.

We can now begin to sign your own players.

If you want to help me just sign my players then please let me know.

I will handle all other UFA's & RFA's.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
The Stanley Cup Champion :flyers are very happy to announce they have resigned their 3 pending FAs with the 17+ in cap space they had available.

Steven Stamkos gets resigned to a lengthy 8 year, $8.5 million/year contract totaling in $68 million. The deal also includes a NTC.

Christian Ehrhoff has also resigned for 5 years at $4.5 million/year totaling in $22.5 million.

And last but not least (well actually it is the least ;)), the team has resigned RW Wayne Simmonds to a 3 year deal, totaling in $7.5 million, for a $2.5/year average.

And the :flyers still have over $2mil left in cap space for their defending cup run! What do you know?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Free agency is going to start on Thursday.

Get your players signed, and I still need someone to negotiate with my players for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad