HF Habs: New Moderator position up for grabs. CLOSING at midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Were you guys expecting something to happen at 12? :laugh:

Forwarding all submissions to the other globals right now. We've all got schedules and lives and what not so I figure it will take a couple days for us to go over them in detail together and make our first few rounds of 'cuts'.

I also would really like to make it clear that if you don't get it, it really isn't personal. We aren't allowed to have 20 mods on the habs board. And even if we were, we'd still have to refuse over half the applicants I think would make great mods.

Good luck everybody!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Were you guys expecting something to happen at 12? :laugh:

Forwarding all submissions to the other globals right now. We've all got schedules and lives and what not so I figure it will take a couple days for us to go over them in detail together and make our first few rounds of 'cuts'.

I also would really like to make it clear that if you don't get it, it really isn't personal. We aren't allowed to have 20 mods on the habs board. And even if we were, we'd still have to refuse over half the applicants I think would make great mods.

Good luck everybody!

K, it's personal I get it.

No, seriously did you read everything ? Or you just gather the names and go like, meh, yeah, meh, IDK ? I hope you didn't read anything :laugh:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
K, it's personal I get it.

No, seriously did you read everything ? Or you just gather the names and go like, meh, yeah, meh, IDK ? I hope you didn't read anything :laugh:

I read every one, but only to screen them for seriousness. Only gonna start reading them to really judge the applications tomorrow morning. I'm absolutely dead tired right now.

And it was really the opposite. I'm going to hate having to tell some people they didn't get it. Too many good posters on this board. Maybe a lot of bad ones, but there's a lot of really solid ones that I respect.

Anyway, I'm dead. Good night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad