New Marketing Campaign: Long Live the Note

DrVanntastic

Jun 15, 2006
Wentzville, MO
In preparation for the start of the upcoming season, the Blues have begun airing new 30-second TV spots during local programming.
The spots feature the team's new marketing campaign, "Long Live the Note," and look back at the franchise's rich history while keeping an eye on the bright future. Both former legends and current Blues players are featured in each of the spots, which began airing Tuesday, Jan. 7.

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=649332

Gotta say that I'm a huge fan of these ads. Easily the best marketing campaign since "Do You Bleed Blue?"

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Love it. Not quite as good as "Do you Bleed Blue?", but it's great.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
Well that was just awesome. They really stepped their marketing up a level. Remember bergy playing journey was last years ad?

rory b bellows

May 22, 2008
st. louis
Pretty sure the bleed blue campaign was ripped off from Toronto, so props to them for being creative and original this time around

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
I'm in the minority. I dont care for them. Dont get me wrong, they are good spots, but they dont get me all excited to be watching hockey again. I was hoping for something more. I guess thats all part of being a Blues fan.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I'm in the minority. I dont care for them. Dont get me wrong, they are good spots, but they dont get me all excited to be watching hockey again. I was hoping for something more. I guess thats all part of being a Blues fan.

It is just ok. It really wasn't done with much energy or quality. The concept is desirable though.

Blues88

Apr 27, 2009
St. Louis

The narrator(?) brought it down a notch for me. I wanted Liev Schreiber.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Agree with the concerns. Doesn't get me fired up for hockey and the narrator isn't that good.

Sorry to say it but this is a marketing campaign that is better suited for the Cardinals or Red Wings. A team with a history of championships. Hearing "The Great One and Hull on the same line" made me want to punch a wall because it instantly reminded me of Yzerman's blast. Our history is heartbreaking.

A better idea would have been "The Final Step" or something along those lines. Something to remind us how close a Cup is in our future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad