New Kits 2023/24

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Arsenal home kits are just boring to me, looks like the same kit each year and the red and white is too common in team colors that a lot of other kits look like it. Purple is a great kit color so hard to mess that up. The sponsor kills the Dortmund one. Ajax looks alright, good job matching the stripe, sponsor and badge colors.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Its the vertical lightning bolt on the side of the socks that really ruin the Arsenal kit for me. Just give us plain white socks or a horizontal stripe/hoops.

Reactions: Gunnersaurus Rex

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This could be the first major miss form Arsenal in the Adidas era...

The alternate is a little better but also not great.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal kit is terrible, one of the worst I’ve seen from Adidas; also why is there gold on it? Probably should have waited on that

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Arsenal kit is terrible, one of the worst I’ve seen from Adidas; also why is there gold on it? Probably should have waited on that

I'm not a huge fan either but there is gold in our symbol, that part's not weird

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Maybe they are celebrating the Invincibles, that was 20 years ago, right?

That is actually funny, can’t unsee it now.
They are celebrating the invincibles. Arsenal has also used gold for away kits before, including in the away kit this season

Love these though:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I am not. Think the history backs me up here. Only champs get the gold patch and the gold trim usually. I don’t think I’m off here
Liverpool used gold for its sponsor/kit maker/badge a lot and had gold in 09/10: Liverpool FC Kit History - Football Kit Archive

Spurs used gold in 16-17: Tottenham Hotspur Kit History - Football Kit Archive

Everton 12-13: Everton Kit History - Football Kit Archive

First three teams I looked up because I wouldn't have to worry about thinking about when their titles are.

Reactions: maclean

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool used gold for its sponsor/kit maker/badge a lot and had gold in 09/10: Liverpool FC Kit History - Football Kit Archive

Spurs used gold in 16-17: Tottenham Hotspur Kit History - Football Kit Archive

Everton 12-13: Everton Kit History - Football Kit Archive

First three teams I looked up because I wouldn't have to worry about thinking about when their titles are.
Yeah and it was tacky when Liverpool did it too. But that was also on a lightly used away kit (I think that may have been the alternate actually? But may not remember that correctly) I remember wearing the white more more but could be wrong. Only think I remember about the black one is that we had to wear the wrong shorts with it more than once to avoid kit clashes. Everton did it on an away kit too. Think wearing it on the home kit is a lot worse honestly. Kind of feels like one of those unwritten rules. Maybe it’s just me

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I have to say that one thing that really stood out to me other day when Valladolid were kicking our ass was how great a shirt they had. Pretty much the entire thing was great.
I have thought about grabbing one with Larin on the back. Great shirt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad