GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Washington Capitals - 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bastian is #29 forward PER LEAGUE in xGA per 60 from players with 200+ min 5 on 5. He isn’t good offensively this season but he is exactly what he should be as fourth liner.
Yeah, I don't have too much issue with him, but I also think he's reaching the point of expendability with us. Which is normal for players of his caliber when they get to be past 26-27.

I don't think he's really blocking anybody better out of the lineup right now.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I just wish some of the weirdos in this fanbase wouldn't make it a Luke vs Nemec thing
it will come down to luke vs nemec when they get paid. i just hope luke signs a team (brother) friendly long term deal before they start to discuss with nemec.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
it will come down to luke vs nemec when they get paid. i just hope luke signs a team (brother) friendly long term deal before they start to discuss with nemec.
Don’t know how team friendly it’ll get, but I doubt it’ll be an insane deal. His brother could’ve played the long game but he committed, I’m sure that could help, especially with how he’s talked about contracts in the past.

I’ll say that I’m just glad we’ll have both for Hughes and Nemec for years to come. They’re both pillars of our D-core and with the cap going up considerably/contracts coming off, we have room for both. So stoked to have these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad