GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Washington Capitals - 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice! More excuses for Ruff after the season if we miss the playoffs.

''Well, Nico and Jack were injured for a bunch of games at the same time in November, Dougie didn't play again after November. Timo was in and out of the lineup all year. Palat missed (however many games) this year. Vitek had mental health issues that he played through and will be dealt with this offseason. There's no doubt in mind he'll be ready to go next year and have a bounce back season. This team believes in Lindy! These players believe in Lindy! We did move on from Dave Rogalski though, we thank him for his time here''.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
kinda says a lot about the team's view of Clarke if he won't make it in over Tierney or Smith

Elite power forward Smith let's go!

1704327322822.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So much for Clarke's parents flying in from Ottawa.

Or maybe they did and they'll take in a game where one of the teams players are probably about the same age they are?

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut

That third line is the one to watch out for. Matt Philips hasn't had a great NHL career so far but he's been one of the highest scoring AHL players for a couple years. He's a little tiny guy though. Caps have some pretty good depth in the bottom 6. If the Devils aren't ready for it, they're gonna get stomped (again).

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I hope Nosek will return soon. We are not very good with Tierny as a regular 4th line center. With him line is sheltered and regular lines cant rest with nervous.

Clarke? I dont really care. He will train with the team, scheduele is intensive.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Nice! More excuses for Ruff after the season if we miss the playoffs.

''Well, Nico and Jack were injured for a bunch of games at the same time in November, Dougie didn't play again after November. Timo was in and out of the lineup all year. Palat missed (however many games) this year. Vitek had mental health issues that he played through and will be dealt with this offseason. There's no doubt in mind he'll be ready to go next year and have a bounce back season. This team believes in Lindy! These players believe in Lindy! We did move on from Dave Rogalski though, we thank him for his time here''.
and Lindy did squat to remedy anything👎
Graeme Clarke isn't very good, I don't think it's the wrong choice to sit him.
He is leading the Utica Comets in Goals and Points 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad