GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Minnesota Wild: Team Lars v. Team Palmieri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why did they switch it to Thursday anyway? That seems a bit...random. Like people are really gonna jump to Hockey Night live against normal Thursday night programming?

I used to watch it on Saturday's, not much on Thursday's though.

I thought the same thing, wouldn't more people watch on Saturday?

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Smith-Pelly isn't the forward we wanted but he's the forward we needed. And he's only 23. Lock this kid down and make him part of our future.

Thanks, Matteau, Matteau, Matteau. You didn't turn out to be as harmful to the Devils as your father after all.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Thanks for the favor boys! The Colorado Avalanche are in your debt.

Edit: Smith-Pelly is killing it for you guys, awesome pickup.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Thanks for the favor boys! The Colorado Avalanche are in your debt.

Edit: Smith-Pelly is killing it for you guys, awesome pickup.

Whoa baby yes.

In return, we would like to acquire Mackinnon for Mike "2 goal night" Sislo. Paperwork will be sent your way shortly.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Obviously a very good night and win but the last 3 minutes were just horrid.

You're telling me they could not get possession of the puck past center ice even once with an open net??

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Poor Zachy had a tough night.
Go Avs.

I wish they could both somehow miss the playoffs. But it'd be more lol-worthy if the Wild missed and Colorado isn't doing anything in them anyway.

Great prospect base, loaded with talent yadda yadda yadda...that's all we heard even from some here about the Wild a few years back :P

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I wish they could both somehow miss the playoffs. But it'd be more lol-worthy if the Wild missed and Colorado isn't doing anything in them anyway.

Great prospect base, loaded with talent yadda yadda yadda...that's all we heard even from some here about the Wild a few years back :P

Anyone else have a chance?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Anyone else have a chance?

Not really...Arizona/Vancouver are 8-9 points back, respectively though both have two games in hand it's a stretch to think either can make up that deficit in less than a month against two teams.

The irony is most of the teams way outside the East bubble would be right there with Colorado/Minnesota in the West, including us.

ChicoEatsNachos

Jan 14, 2016
Little Ferry NJ
welcome aboard the gdt train

picked a pretty good game to hop in because we apparently haven't scored 7 goals in a game in over 2 years

Yeah, the last time was a 7-1 victory against St. Louis on a night with bad weather some time January 2014. What an unexpected blast this game was.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Not really...Arizona/Vancouver are 8-9 points back, respectively though both have two games in hand it's a stretch to think either can make up that deficit in less than a month against two teams.

The irony is most of the teams way outside the East bubble would be right there with Colorado/Minnesota in the West, including us.

I hope Gelly isn't the reason why Avs blow it if Minny does get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad