GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Columbus Blue Jackets 7:00 PM MSG+

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not expecting a win in the OT period. These days it seems we're lucky if we even get to the shootout past the OT period. :rant:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not expecting a win in the OT period. These days it seems we're lucky if we even get to the shootout past the OT period. :rant:

Hello!

We've lost in OT since the coaching change more times than we've even made it to the shootout I bet.

Sometimes we don't even make it much more than a minute into OT, if we even made a minute just now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How much you wanna bet if we have this current coaching staff or just one of them, we use 2 defensemen and 1 forward in the 3 on 3?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We've been to OT 8 times since the coaching change and have only been to 3 shootouts in those 8.

We're 2-1 in those shootouts, 0-5 in OT periods.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Damn, not gonna lie...the most depressing part about losing is seeing these GDTs not even hit 200 posts by the end of the game. I remember when we use to be relevant to our fans. Hopefully next year we'll get it together.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Damn, not gonna lie...the most depressing part about losing is seeing these GDTs not even hit 200 posts by the end of the game. I remember when we use to be relevant to our fans. Hopefully next year we'll get it together.

Don't count on it. Team going a new a few years to get a decent forward group.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Don't hold your breath. These guys have totally checked.

I admit I haven't watched the last 'few' games but how have they totally checked out when they lost by one goal to a vastly better Ducks team, lost in OT to a HOT Jackets team on the road and were basically even in shots for both games?

Maybe certain guys have checked out but it doesn't seem like the team has...which makes our six-game losing streak all the more :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad