Not open for further replies.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Duck-and-cover-1960s-600.jpg

LMAO. We're bound to lose sometime.

das

Feb 4, 2010
Ironbound
Living in Newark, I'm making this my first game of the season. Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Would be great to see some chemistry on the top line. If that can happen would be a big plus heading in to the future.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Aha I saw the thread and was wondering why JK3 made it again, because I honestly forgot that we actually won last night :laugh:

Just have fun tonight, don't think there's a chance we win this game no matter how optimistic you want to be.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Hopefully the bad weather keeps people away from this beatdown to be.

The weather is actually not that bad at all right now.
Aside some a few shore towns that flooded, can't use that as an excuse if a sparse crowd shows up.

Poor hockey this season may keep fans away however.

NHL Fanatik*

Has to be the worst lineup iced by NJ in quite a long time.

We'll get em! LGD! ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Death or glory is one of my favorite songs ever.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
For anyone who may have missed the warning in the last GDT;

GDT's are off limits for cheering for losses (tanking) and against the team/players/coaches. If someone did this with a Ranger logo under their name, it would be trolling and they would get an infraction. Devils "fans" that want to do this will be treated no differently.

There are plenty of other threads dedicated that list complaints-a-plenty to talk about the players/coaches/draft picks.

If the play sucks - fine it sucks. Dumb play, weak save attempt, horrible pass? Think they're going to lose? FINE. Comment as you want.

Tank talk or hope they lose? Not fine. Don't be a troll.

1st comment - deleted.
Repeat offenses - thread banned and possible infraction.

Let the fans that want to cheer have the GDT, the rest are what they are.

o22uogA.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:yo:

I was going to put another favorite Tommy Gun in there but it wouldn't make sense unless Albelin suits up. :laugh:

I'm honestly not a fan of the entire album of London Calling. I like about half of it, but death or glory (as well as all the young punks) are my favorite Clash songs.

I'm not a fan at all of anything after London Calling either. I like a few post London Calling songs here and there. First two LP's are definitely my favorites.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Zubrus out, Boucher recalled and Elias to IR, Clemmer sent down and kinkaid recalled. In case anyone missed it

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No official word yet, probably any minute now since Pete's supposed to meet the media at 4:45. I hope he is playing, at least everyone'll get behind the kid doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad