Mar 13, 2012
Win or lose, it's still Friday

1704467626695.png

But win please!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It's crazy, I just looked at his stats recently and they aren't bad..? Maybe we're absurdly with Jack or he's quietly filling the scoresheet with us realizing lol

He still gets points, picking up an assist each game is pretty common for him.

But it's been a while since he took over a game and looked like "unstoppable force Jack Hughes" rather than "turnover machine Jack Hughes". Other than games against Ottawa and Columbus, we haven't had that superstar shit for almost a month.

He'll work it out eventually, but he is definitely streaky this season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One of the more underrated reasons for our power play being better I think is that we’re not throwing out guys who don’t produce PP points like Wood or Bastian on the power play this year.

But now with Palat injured, Bastian is back on the second unit.

Reactions: My3Sons

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
So Vanecek gets Chicago, does that mean Daws gets Vancouver (and does this mean he's the new starter) ????

Reactions: My3Sons

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
So Vanecek gets Chicago, does that mean Daws gets Vancouver (and does this mean he's the new starter) ????

I don't know that he'll be the starter going forward, but it should certainly mean he'll get Vancouver tomorrow.

I think this will continue to be a balancing act in goal for the foreseeable future. We still have plenty of back-to-backs on our schedule, so Daws should get his fair share of starts either way. If he outperforms Vanecek, then I would assume he'll start to get the lion's share of the workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad