GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks 10PM EST: Groundhog edition

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Schneider <3

Hey guys!, finally I get to hang out in the devils thread again, was a great time last time.

Unfortunately tho i due work, so I can't be with you guys during the main GDT.

How has your serious gone so far?, How has schneider been?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Took longer than I thought for Petey jr. to be back up to be honest. As much as I'd love to watch his sheer dominance on the ice tonight, I can't stay up that late. Oh well, go Devils. I'll watch the highlights, aka the Harrold show, tomorrow.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Schneider <3

Hey guys!, finally I get to hang out in the devils thread again, was a great time last time.

Unfortunately tho i due work, so I can't be with you guys during the main GDT.

How has your serious gone so far?, How has schneider been?

Season and Schneider have been up and down so far. To me, it's expected with a lot of older vets up front and a lot of youth on the back end.

I love Cory, but he has two glaring weaknesses. One is the adventures to go play the puck, which lead to two more often than not, a soft goal. Despite that, he has done rather well I think with a young blue line along with a couple of vets that appear to be on their last legs.

Best of luck to you guys, glad to see the Canucks back on the right path after last year.

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
The Flying Puck is a dedicated hockey bar and will definitely put the Devils game on for you, especially since the Rangers aren't playing tonight.

http://www.theflyingpuck.com/

Also, if you have an iPhone, download the "Sports Bar Finder" app from DirecTV and filter for Center Ice. That's what I do when I travel, though I also call ahead since some place show up as having Center Ice but then claim they don't.

Thanks! I hope my Rangers suck t-shirt will be ok.

Semak

Nice GDT and the Cory impressions are :laugh:

LGD.

I was almost at this game :(

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Damn I hate these late games. It's either stay up really late to only be disappointed and tired at work tomorrow or stay up really late, go to sleep happy and be tired tomorrow at work. Decisions decisions...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How Pete will welcome Harrold:

ixgp_zps54c03846.gif

How we'd like to welcome him:

crazy-funny-gifs-groundhog-day-punch.gif

Exactly this.:laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
watching this tomorrow. good luck!

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
This is going to be one of those games where I force myself to stay up and halfway through the game they are playing well and Im happy I didnt go to bed. Then in the 3rd period theyll allow 3 goals and lose and Ill be upset and extra tired in the morning and swear ill never do it again and then do the same thing the next 10pm game

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Watching Devils greatest moments on MSG make me long for the old days and players not with us. let's go Lou we need to get back to where we once were. LGD!!!

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
What are the chances that both the Devils and my college basketball team both play at 10 tonight. This sucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad