Pre-Game Talk: New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 3.24.16 | 7:00 PM | Keep it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
No, he's quite consistent. :laugh:

You mean that he keeps making the same bad decisions without learning. Bad nights are when his initial idea fails (which it does because it wasn't great to begin with) and he has to go to plan B. Plan B is worse and doesn't offer much. He's definitely in the Bylsma mold, and for all of his many faults, Johnston was the most capable of being reasonable with his lines and Kunitz wasn't allowed to run roughshod.

Kunitz wasn't allowed to run roughshod only when Dupuis was around.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
I don't mind that we will lose to this team. It's just how we're losing. Being shut out is the worst

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I come from an Irish family and, to my eyes, there's not nearly enough belligerently projecting inner fears and failures onto others to qualify as properly drunk.

Wait until I pin this loss on IcedCapp in my post game thread. :laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Kunitz wasn't allowed to run roughshod only when Dupuis was around.

No, in Johnston's first season Kunitz briefly ended up on the 3rd line, it was more than just having Dupuis. A deeply flawed coach but it was one of the few things he had going for him, Mike Johnston was the hardest on Kunitz that I think we'll see.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pens didn't use the center of the ice and didn't put enough pucks on net even though they had 30+ shots. They passed up good shots.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens due for a bad game. But with 10 games to go, the sense of urgency is alarming. But that is why the playoffs will be a tight race. I for one think the Pens will be in but nothing will surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad