GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers: The Walking Dead Edition

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
Hahahaha! god do I love Janssen!

Down with the Janssen haters! Most heart on the team! (Not a knock against anyone, more of a praise for Cam)

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Should I keep this theme going? PSE&G Power Poster wanted to do the Toronto GDT.

This thing took and unbelievable amount of time, tough to pull off back to backs. I'll have to keep most of it the same, change the lineups and some other goodies.

Please keep it going. Too much pressure to follow this up especially with the win.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm now 2-0-0 at away games and 4-1-2 on the season as a whole.. I might be the only fan to have been at all 4 wins

Not for nothing but Josh Harris needs to get me on a morning flight to Toronto

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Just got home from the game. What a win, and man, the Flyers fan were lifeless. I think I heard 2 "Let's go Flyers" chants all night.

Happy Marty gets a shutout and Cam has the game of his life. :laugh:

Last edited:

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
I'm just glad that we didn't score too many goals, otherwise the Flyers goons would have jumped our players and someone might've gotten hurt.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm just glad that we didn't score too many goals, otherwise the Flyers goons would have jumped our players and someone might've gotten hurt.

They started to towards the end.. Giroux threw an unnecessary hit on Volchenkov but hey, he's gotta contribute somehow and we all know Flyers fans count hits before looking at the score

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
early today i was explaining to my girlfriend about how cam is the worst player in the league and then he scored and she laughed at me.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
"You get a good dump-in, then you can get in on the forecheck, and everything starts from getting the puck out and getting it in deep," Janssen told MSG Network. "... I just got a piece of it; it was awesome, I mean, what a feeling, my gosh. So that's what it feels like."

You only can love Cammer :laugh: I wish he could be regular hassle kinda guy, such an energy boost. But he makes too many mistakes

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Janssen scoring made me jump around my living room, that was an amazing moment. Probably my favorite of the season so far.

I'm happy about the win but not ready to throw a party, the Flyers were easily the worst team I've seen play hockey so far this year. By far.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Janssen scoring made me jump around my living room, that was an amazing moment. Probably my favorite of the season so far.

I'm happy about the win but not ready to throw a party, the Flyers were easily the worst team I've seen play hockey so far this year. By far.

I don't know...how you watched the Slugs play this year yet? The two are really bad.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't know...how you watched the Slugs play this year yet? The two are really bad.

I think the Flyers are much better defensively than the Slugs. I've seen a bit of the Flyers this year and have actually been impressed with them defensively. Even in this game tonight they weren't that bad defensively. No terrible gaffes led to goals other than that gift wrap on the Jagr empty net. Their offense just disappeared though. Vinny will wind up being a bust of a signing. He was super invisible in this game. I think he had a 3 or 4 goal game against the Islanders backup. Has been pretty quiet for the most part.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think the Flyers are much better defensively than the Slugs. I've seen a bit of the Flyers this year and have actually been impressed with them defensively. Their offense just disappeared though. Vinny will wind up being a bust of a signing. He was super invisible in this game. I think he had a 3 or 4 goal game against the Islanders backup. Has been pretty quiet for the most part.

Don't forget their captain, the "best play in the world":laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad