GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
3778ECC9-F5BD-41EA-B690-CC32EB208E03.jpeg

Haula’s line had issues but Marino looks Goode here.

63E99957-6333-4FCF-AB8B-E89DD3C6BD70.jpeg

I heard Harris’ name a couple of times, I guess he struggled more than I thought.

BC05CA99-02C9-4530-A670-9517704A58DC.jpeg

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Was it @Dialamo ? Wasn't someone else on here at the game tonight.... Someone taking a client, lol.

"Deal is off!!!"
Wasn't me lmao! I was way too far away and I was also facing the protective netting. There were a lot of Devils fans there. Even an audible lets go Devils chants at some points.

The MTL fans are great, I wasn't wearing any Devils gear, but they didn't bother anyone with Devils gear from what I saw.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I was team Barzal, Patrick, Jack and did not give a f*** in the Nemec draft. Think I wanted Sanderson, Chychrun or Drysdale in ‘16.

I wanted Rossi but I admitted to being a sheep on that one. Also STI had everyone primed for Mercer being a possibility if I recall.
I wanted Sanderson so badly in 2020. But I knew the likelihood of him being there was pretty small.

In 16 I thought Jost was going to be our pick. And when pick came and we traded down with Chychrun on the board it just didn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: Oneiro

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
You folks also notice a few real nice defensive plays by Jack? There was one in the 2nd where he back tracked all the way into the zone and stripped a Habs player in a real dangerous spot.

Also was in great position and trusted to be out there late in the game intercepting a pass to the point. His all around game seemingly continues to improve.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Holtz is looking like he belongs in the NHL. A solid game tonight. Not just the goal and another near miss but good defensive plays, sharp passes, solid in our end and along the boards. Nothing wrong with this kid.

Looking much more rounded so far. He is engaged and now anticipating the play a lot better. (Probably due to better reads)

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I mentioned earlier Zubrus was sitting in the row in front of me. Guy was there with his kids. He was hyper focused on the game, I don't think he said a word all evening, not even to his family. Free food and soda in our seating area, all he had was water. Promptly left the game as soon as it was 4-1 with like 9 minutes to go.

There was no way I was gonna bother Zubrasaurus, I was terrified!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Looking for a strong win, and a breakout game from some of our guys who have been quiet so far.

Or Jack can carry us to victory again. That would be fine too.

You know what, I would say all of these things happened today.

Hischier goal, Holtz goal, Meier assist in a strong game.

...and Hughes casually doing superstar shit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad