GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS (5-7-5) at new york rangers (9-8-0): HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I have no idea if this will be a high or low scoring game? The last game had a lot of goals, but I doubt the rangers will be sleepy in this one.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Playing with a lot more confidence too. I am hoping Zajac and Tedy's goals are something they can use to spring board them a bit.

Cam is in pure garbage cleaner mode. All we need is for a Rag to call him a career AHL'er and we have Clarkson 2.0 :sarcasm::laugh:

It's been 3 games but Cam seems a lot more like the player he was pre St Louis than what he was when he came back. By that I mean a guy you notice more for finishing his hit every time than his fights. He's valuable when he plays like that. Plus, he's on pace for 47 goals!:sarcasm:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah, I can stand Rosen. When Homer Joe is not doing a Ranger game, he's actually pretty good. It's ****in Al Trautpig I can't stand. **** that dude always and forever. Kenny Albert is pretty good as well. I like him during football too. Is there any chance we could get Kenny Albert to do TV play by play instead of Steve Cangialosi? :laugh:

neither can we...

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Ugh. No HD on the Devils feed tonight? Stupid MSG Overflow channel.

Gotta get Comcast. Then you can hate your life the 99.9% of the time you aren't watching the Devils on MSG+2

Btw anyone see all the Devils fans behind Deb? Looks like another successful MSG takeover by red

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I use streamhunter. Just click on hockey at the top. It tells you the resolution of each stream, and the quality.

Just checked and links 1 and 2 work in the flash player section incase anyone else needs a stream and is looking through this thread.

Last edited:

Status Quo*

Look, I see empty seats. Can't even sell out :sarcasm: Guess Ranger fans hate the renovations :laugh:

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Can any one explain to me, why, in NEW YORK, on a channel called MSG are they not broadcasting a rival game being played at ****ing MSG?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad