GDT: New Jersey Belials @ Pittsburgh Eudyptula

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias4HOF

Jan 28, 2013
When there's no imminent scoring chance, they will blow it dead. And that was one of those situations, it was a Pittsburgh PP and they were regrouping behind their net when Gio blew a tire on the forecheck. They'd always stop play in that situation.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Semak

Larsson might not be the most physical Dman but damn he protects the puck well with his body.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's absurd Clarkson already has had 'two' chances to get a hat trick this season.

DevilChuk*

Penguins are so good with their subtle picks..

not blatant enough to be called but just enough to give them an advantage on the play

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just close it out. Some scary shifts out there.

engy

Mar 12, 2012
It's not the media being "against" the Devils, its the jaw-dropping negligence and ignorance they always display in regards to the Devils. NJ is one of the league's elite franchises since the late 80's, yet so much of the NHL media (print, TV, and radio) cling to images of the Devils that are now nearly 20 years old, and act like just because Marty's been there the whole time it means that's just always how the team has played.

I mean, God's sake, it took us making the freaking Finals for the NHL media to stop calling the Devils "Swamp Things" (they left the Meadowlands years ago now!) in headlines, and we STILL can't shake the trap label, or at least code words that suggest it, even though the Devils have not been a trap reliant team in ages.

So it's not "they're out to get us", it's "they don't even bother reading a wiki article about us."

Devils trapped two seasons ago when Lemaire was behind the bench. It's not an old label although it is irrelevant now.

lboogie42*

cant the clock move any faster??? i know we are up by 2 but i hate this. im just waiting for something to go wrong. and we dont have our timeout anymore so we are on our own if they score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad