New j18 players 2023-2024 (born 2007)

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
One of the best 07 forwards Viktor Klingsell going to Skellefteå.

Wow! Nice signing! Thought he would be one of the most teams wanted together with Ekberg (Almtuna) and Frondell (Djurgården).

Love Härenstam is a done deal for Luleå since he is one year early.

Hugo Sevegårdh is a good goalie too, he's going to Djurgården. Instagram official. ;)

Reactions: HknAndn

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Really looking forward ...following the 07's this year. Don't think I have ever heard a Swedish age group being as hyped as they (well, maybe 1990's and 1991's). TV-Pucken will be something else this year.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Maybe different circles or local hype but a bit more buzz around 2000 (Dahlin, Boqvist, Sandin, Wernblom) and definitely 2002 (Holtz, Raymond, Nybeck) to be the next big things. Maybe Frondell and Ekberg are on that hype level?

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Both Ekberg and Frondell might be there and Ivar Stenberg , but as you say to early to se this yet, There are two other really interesting players, one defensemen from Frölunda´s Alfred Persson, and a brilliant playmaker, with an exceptional reed of the game Ruben Östman from Värmdö J18 Region, That I believe will be intresting to follow.

Last edited:

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Arvid Drott ready for Djurgården
Neo Hirsch ready for Luleå
Douglas Sätterman ready för Örebro
Sebastian Dahlvist ready for Linköping

Reactions: Tunadal HC

tpahe

Apr 14, 2022
Any HG rumour where talented duo from Täby - Melvin Novotny and Theo Stockselius might be heading to? These two are fun to watch playing together.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
the rumor says that Anton Frondell will end up in Luleå
Staying with Djurgården it seems.

Örebro strong in recruitment from Stockholm as usual these days. Felix Färhammar, Theo Hallqvist and Radivojevic for the defense unit. Marcus Nilson forward from Järfälla.

Also heard Bobo Tyche might be going to Brynäs and Sebastian Dahlqvist to Linköping.

Last edited:
Reactions: tpahe and HknAndn

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Staying with Djurgården it seems.

Örebro strong in recruitment from Stockholm as usual these days. Felix Färhammar, Theo Hallqvist and Radivojevic for the defense unit. Marcus Nilson forward from Järfälla.

Also heard Bobo Tyche might be going to Brynäs and Sebastian Dahlqvist to Linköping.
I guess you mean Eric Nilson ?

tpahe

Apr 14, 2022
Can someone confirm/amend/fill in these 2007 born HG team?

To Djurgården :

Anton Frondell
Arvid Drott
Viktor Hedlund
Ruben Westerling
Theo Stockselius
Lucas Grahn
Hugo Severgårdh
Ludvig Gromell

To AIK:

Linus Debou
Sid Boije
Max Eriksson
Mattias Nyberg
Zack Carlsson

To Örebro:

Philip Larsson
Noa Pettersson- Askling
Douglas Sättermann
Eric Nilson
Theo Hallquisth
Luka Radivojevic
Felix Färhammar

To Linköping:

Eddie Genborg
Sebastian Dahlquist
Axel Bjurman

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Can someone confirm/amend/fill in these 2007 born HG team?

To Djurgården :

Anton Frondell
Arvid Drott
Viktor Hedlund
Ruben Westerling
Theo Stockselius
Lucas Grahn
Hugo Severgårdh
Ludvig Gromell

To AIK:

Linus Debou
Sid Boije
Max Eriksson
Mattias Nyberg
Zack Carlsson

To Örebro:

Philip Larsson
Noa Pettersson- Askling
Douglas Sättermann
Eric Nilson
Theo Hallquisth
Luka Radivojevic
Felix Färhammar

To Linköping:

Eddie Genborg
Sebastian Dahlquist
Axel Bjurman
I'm pretty sure that Ludvig Gromell is going to Frölunda

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Stenberg is of course obvious for Frölunda, also heard that Ville Oksanen is signed. I wonder if they will be able to sign Alfred Persson or if he is joining his brother Ludwig in BIK Karlskoga ?
The plan for Ludwig was one year in Karlskoga on loan and then play for Frölunda in SHL. Ludwig probably won't play there again next year. If Alfred does leave there should be teams that are more attractive to join than Karlskoga.

Unless Ludwig makes the Capitals next year he's got a contract with Frölunda that will have priority over AHL. So next year he'll probably be Frölunda's player and be a part of the SHL squad, unless they send him on loan again.

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
All this talk about wanting to use local players, yet they can't help themselves trying to cherry pick top talents from other areas.
I totally agree, and we are talking about 15-year old's were the biggest advantage right now is how early you have entered puberty. A "Top talent" today born 2007 is just a kid how had a bit of luck when going in the puberty, I do believe that the most skillful players often are overlocked in Sweden, and then missing from the rosters in senior divisions. Sweden often preforms very well in international tournaments U18 and below and decant when it comes to U20. I argue that this is due to the selection process in Sweden, where it is more important to physically developed, than a smart individual with great hockey sense. I believe it was 5 years sines Sweden where able to take a medal in the world championships.

Just look at stats for an average 15 year old in Sweden, weight 59 kg and length 171 cm and compare to the "cherry's" that the scouts pic right now.

There are of course some exceptions. some clubs/scouts see the potential in the players that haven't physically developed yet. I do believe they are the big winner in the long term.

Last edited:

Tunadal HC

Feb 26, 2020
I totally agree, and we are talking about 15-year old's were the biggest advantage right now is how early you have entered puberty. A "Top talent" today born 2007 is just a kid how had a bit of luck when going in the puberty, I do believe that the most skillful players often are overlocked in Sweden, and then missing from the rosters in senior divisions. Sweden often preforms very well in international tournaments U18 and below and decant when it comes to U20. I argue that this is due to the selection process in Sweden, where it is more important to physically developed, than a smart individual with great hockey sense. I believe it was 5 years sines Sweden where able to take a medal in the world championships.

Just look at stats for an average 15 year old in Sweden, weight 59 kg and length 171 cm and compare to the "cherry's" that the scouts pic right now.

There are of course some exceptions. some clubs/scouts see the potential in the players that haven't physically developed yet. I do believe they are the big winner in the long term.
Spot on, totaly agree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad