New J18 players 2015-16

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Djurgården's 1891 Cup underway at Myren. Anyone else checking that out? Saw Ångermanland play and Lukas Wernblom looks amazing. Dif with another strong group of players, good to see them follow up on a strong '99 class.

I'm watching via Livearena. The quality of these kids are really impressive. Looks like Djurgården is gearing up again with some really nice age groups, and from the looks of it they're getting to keep most of them in J18 (98s/99s at least).

Östergötland looks solid, perhaps a bit inefficient. Too bad the tv-pucken ranking system probably will place them in a tough spot immediately.

Snefix

Apr 14, 2015
Malmö
Allstar Team 1891

G :Jesper Myrenberg Sthlm Nord,
D: Rasmus Sandin Ångermanland Axel Andersson Södermanland.
Forwards: Viktors Jasunovs Sthlm Nord, Alexander Holmberg Sthlm Nord och Lukas Wernblom Ã…ngermanland

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Allstar Team 1891

G :Jesper Myrenberg Sthlm Nord,
D: Rasmus Sandin Ångermanland Axel Andersson Södermanland.
Forwards: Viktors Jasunovs Sthlm Nord, Alexander Holmberg Sthlm Nord och Lukas Wernblom Ã…ngermanland

I did not watch, but I guess Jasunovs & Holmberg were the best players there?

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011

Stockholm Nord was by far the best team, not only saying that because I like them the most. :laugh:

Lukas Wernblom and Rasmus Sandin could challenge for best player there. DIF's Felix Carenfelt looked good as well.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Stockholm Nord was by far the best team, not only saying that because I like them the most. :laugh:

Lukas Wernblom and Rasmus Sandin could challenge for best player there. DIF's Felix Carenfelt looked good as well.

I watched all of Östergötlands games, and they played Stockholm Nord twice. To me, Alexander Holmberg is one step ahead of the rest right now. But that is based on a small sample of games.

Fotboll

Jan 18, 2015

1891 Cup will be played in Stockholm with Stockholm Act , therefore , they are just out players to the dream team from the Act and the players who they know . 5 of 6 players are from the capital and 6 have his last name to thank for this award. Both Östergötland, Västerbotten and Norrbotten have players who are at least as good if not better , but these guys will be forgotten in a Stockholm hockey cup.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
1891 Cup will be played in Stockholm with Stockholm Act , therefore , they are just out players to the dream team from the Act and the players who they know . 5 of 6 players are from the capital and 6 have his last name to thank for this award. Both Östergötland, Västerbotten and Norrbotten have players who are at least as good if not better , but these guys will be forgotten in a Stockholm hockey cup.

Ehh yeah?

Koll Hockey

Mar 20, 2015
I was last weekend and looked at Leksand Young Stars Cup U15 as Leksand won! What a great 2000 vintage is, good hockey with a lot of good players! Impressed by the defensemen Axel Bergqvist who scored 4 goals and 13 assists, Dennis Finn Olsson was also he is very good. Best of all players in the tournament was clearly Linus Skager, he was completely dominated on the ice, never seen any player born in 2000 with such a good skating! Edwin Beccau was also good but his team played in the lower series with bad teams!

http://www.cuponline.se/statistics.asp?cupid=10440

Koll Hockey

Mar 20, 2015
The goalkeeper Viktor Rönnqvist playing in Huddinge and has a good future ahead of him! He was very good in the tournament and has a great feature in that he can win games for the team alone! His father Petter Rönnquist was also he is a good goalkeeper but I think that his son could be better! But it's a long way and a lot can happen. The teammate Adam Falk has an outstanding game perception and even his father has been pro!
http://www.cuponline.se/teammember_events_goalie.asp?cupid=10440&id=705952

Hockeystar85

Apr 13, 2015
New players for Timrå J18:

Algot Landin has choosen to play for Timrå J18 and will not go to Leksand. My source is reliable. This is a really important mark for Timrå and their "hockeygymnasium".

Filip Hållander(2000) and Jacob Olofsson(2000) will also play with Timrå J18 this upcoming season. Two good centers with good speed and skill. They are going to lead Medelpad in TV-Pucken as well. Olofsson is a little bit bigger and fysical player than Hållander who is more of a skilled player with impressive teqnique and a good sense of where the goal is.

3 more players that also will play with Timrå J18:

- Alexander Ulander
- Jesper Edström
- Emil Berglund

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
HG is now official for Linköping: http://www2.lhc.eu/artikel/66597/

Goalkeeper
Gustav Bågenvik Örebro

Defenders
Anton Björkman, LHC
Wilmer Lindblad, Enköping
Daniel Baastrup Andersen, Gentofte (Denmark)

Forwards
Filip Fornåå Svensson, LHC
Victor Groth, LHC (Nyköping)
Arvid Degerstedt, LHC (Vita Hästen)
Pontus Hörnberg, LHC
Johan Södergran, SDE
Hugo Leufvenius, Djurgården

Only 10 players this year, probably making some room for next year.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Sad for Leksand but nice to see a player like Algot Landin stay and play wih his hometown team. Always a bit weird when a player leaves home when he's got a good situation.

HG is now official for Linköping: http://www2.lhc.eu/artikel/66597/

Goalkeeper
Gustav Bågenvik Örebro

Defenders
Anton Björkman, LHC
Wilmer Lindblad, Enköping
Daniel Baastrup Andersen, Gentofte (Denmark)

Forwards
Filip Fornåå Svensson, LHC
Victor Groth, LHC (Nyköping)
Arvid Degerstedt, LHC (Vita Hästen)
Pontus Hörnberg, LHC
Johan Södergran, SDE
Hugo Leufvenius, Djurgården

Only 10 players this year, probably making some room for next year.

They have some 2000 players who might play some J18 this year already, that's probably why.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Is it time to start up New J18 players 2016-2017 or is it too soon?

With the way some clubs operate it wouldn't be too soon to start New J18 players 2017-2018. :laugh:

Seems like there's more and more and earlier and earlier every year. And people talk about TV-pucken as a stress factor.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Chistoffer Jona, Magnus Eisenmenger Djurgarden. Both have won SM Guld with the U 16 Team from Djurgarden.

They're not the best though. From what i've seen so far, i think these are at the very top among our 00's;

GK: Lucas Jägbring and Jesper Myrenberg. D: Adam Boqvist, Rasmus Sandin and Rasmus Dahlin. FW: Linus Skager, Lukas Wernblom.

These are some of the best atm, imo.

Snefix

Apr 14, 2015
Malmö
They're not the best though. From what i've seen so far, i think these are at the very top among our 00's;

GK: Lucas Jägbring and Jesper Myrenberg. D: Adam Boqvist, Rasmus Sandin and Rasmus Dahlin. FW: Linus Skager, Lukas Wernblom.

These are some of the best atm, imo.

I would add D: Simon Lundmark FW: Alex Holmberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad