Confirmed with Link: New Era to release Tokyo Katanas cap

SkunkApe

Jan 19, 2007
Buffalo,NY
I'm at the new era store right now. Give me your size and if your dead freakin serious about buying the hat from me... I'll pick it up for you. Just an FYI, they are short brim style. They are $32.99 before taxes. Let me know, I'll hang out for 10 minutes here starting ..... Now!

do they have many in stock?

im gonna be heading down there in a few minutes.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I'm at the new era store right now. Give me your size and if your dead freakin serious about buying the hat from me... I'll pick it up for you. Just an FYI, they are short brim style. They are $32.99 before taxes. Let me know, I'll hang out for 10 minutes here starting ..... Now!

size 7 1/8 medium shirt

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Can you get one for me too, please? Or am I too late to the party? :cheers:

:facepalm: I knew that would happen. I try to be a nice guy, and I fail my fellow Sabres fan. Sorry I left there 10 minutes ago. Maybe someone else can pick it up for you if they're going soon. Again, sorry.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Good on you ZZamboni. That was very nice.

I wish I knew my cap size. I would have asked you to pick one up for me.

Presten

Feb 21, 2010
Berlin
:facepalm: I knew that would happen. I try to be a nice guy, and I fail my fellow Sabres fan. Sorry I left there 10 minutes ago. Maybe someone else can pick it up for you if they're going soon. Again, sorry.

Not your fault that I'm slow as John Scott, but you might have to get used to it 4-5 minutes every game. I appreciate your thought, maybe I have a little more luck next time.

I might have to write here on a daily basis this season as I often tend to agree with Jame (and it looks like a lot of fun to burry my head in corsi and qualcomp-numbers). Btw: you guys can nitpick my grammar if you want to, I know I have to sharpen my language and writing skills to discuss with some of the people on this board :laugh:

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
I just picked a hat up for myself. Sorry I was not able to get any extras, I didn't have any extra cash on me and my wife would've flipped if I put a bunch of hats on our credit card. They're sold out of t-shirts, but the guy at the counter said check back in 3-4 days, they're trying to get another run printed and will have more info then. As far as the hats go, they had at least several dozen in various sizes. I didn't know my hat size and tried on a 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, so I know they have at least those. You also get a trading card that tells the story on the back and has some Asian dude in full Tokyo Katanas gear skating on the front. There are two crossed katanas embroidered under the brim, a nice little touch.

SkunkApe

Jan 19, 2007
Buffalo,NY
not the best pic since i took it in the car, but here is the front of the hat with box it comes in.

Attachments

• Tokyo Katanas.JPG
    Tokyo Katanas.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 54

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Good on you ZZamboni. That was very nice.

I wish I knew my cap size. I would have asked you to pick one up for me.

sucks they aren't selling them online

I didn't want to assume anyone did or didn't get that hat. That's why I thought I would put the call out while I was there. Sorry you missed me at the store. I'll be downtown again tomorrow, if you call the store, (opens 10am) and ask if they have your size, I'll swing in to New Era and buy you your size. :dunno:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I didn't want to assume anyone did or didn't get that hat. That's why I thought I would put the call out while I was there. Sorry you missed me at the store. I'll be downtown again tomorrow, if you call the store, (opens 10am) and ask if they have your size, I'll swing in to New Era and buy you your size. :dunno:

If you're in there, would you mind picking one up for me as well? 7 1/4 if they have it. If not, 7 3/8 should be ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad