New EHM league

jer33

Aug 12, 2008
Aren't they just :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sites? I know there is some formatting required, but all-in-all pretty easy to set up.

Shared dropbox for the simmer, and links on the site for every team.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I haven't heard anything in a few days. I'm in another league with James and haven't heard back from Him. Someone else is suppose to be working on a site, but He hasn't heard back from Him in almost a week.

ted i replied to u in PTP... guys sorry about the delay...the guy making the site messaged me today and told me he'd have it up this weekend... he's been swamped by work.. and i haven't been able to do much because i've been in chicago working a hockey camp all week... thanks for your patience... when i created this league and got everyone together... i wasn't expecting this much work to be done like going through the file etc...

thanks for your patience and sit tight guys... i know it's taking longer than usual but we're startin this league from scratch so it takes a while....

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
If u guys have any questions or anything feel free to post em on here or send me a PM

And once we get a site up... i'll PM everyone on this thread and give u each 3 days to go claim ur team...if not.. then ur team will be open to the next person that claims them on the site

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
How much longer? I can make a site in a couple hours, I don't see what the problem is. If you wanna do more editing that's fine but at least have a site up and running.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
How much longer? I can make a site in a couple hours, I don't see what the problem is. If you wanna do more editing that's fine but at least have a site up and running.

i know... I was told the site would be up today or tomorrow.... i was just working a hockey camp in chicago this past week so i couldn't do much work on the file... but im dedicating almost all day today to working on the file.

If the site is not up by tomorrow night... I will let u know and u can get a site up... This is just a weird situation because the guy that's supposed be building the site is one of the most active GM's and is gonna be the guy that runs everything on the site etc... while i do everyting in the actual file.... This is has been very weird that he hasn't been able to finish it up.... He's told me that these past two weeks he's been ridiculously swamped at work so i understand it.

But like i said ill let u know by tomorrow night if the sites up/ getting worked on or if u could build one.

But in the mean time... What's the plan with ur team? who u lookin to trade for etc? PM me on here if u wanna talk trade

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Until I see the roster for Edmonton, will I discuss any trades. I do know that one of Hall, Eberle will be traded.

just so u know ted... this won't be like any other league's file... so don't base any trades off of what you've seen player development wise in other leagues.

Aenema

Sep 13, 2012
I will take ANY team that's left over. Just sign me up please!
Also.. ehm 05 or 07?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
are we going to have compliance buyouts? I think we should since they currently exist in the NHL. Every team should get 2 compliance buyouts. It would allow the 5 teams that are above the cap a chance to get under and allowa everyone else a chance to structure their team as they see fit.

Or the cap cap could be raised to last years cap of 70.3 million otherwise you got 1/6 of your league completely screwed off the bat

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Liles is available I am willing to package a pick with him in order to obtatin a pick however you MUST take his whole salary and WILL NOT move my 1st rounder

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
are we going to have compliance buyouts? I think we should since they currently exist in the NHL. Every team should get 2 compliance buyouts. It would allow the 5 teams that are above the cap a chance to get under and allowa everyone else a chance to structure their team as they see fit.

Or the cap cap could be raised to last years cap of 70.3 million otherwise you got 1/6 of your league completely screwed off the bat

We will have 2 buyouts per team. Also, these are rosters current as of july 23rd, as well as contracts etc... tho i could go through and change contracts or something like that.... hmmm.... i'lll talk it over with the others.... got word that the site is almost done earlier so it should be up here pretty soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad