New EHM league

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Would anybody want to join a new EHM league?

I'm looking to start up a new league. I have a commisioner interested and a few other other experienced guys interested.

Depending on how many people are interested we could pick one or two teams per GM... as of right now you'll get one.

I'm grabbing STL first. As of right now every other team is available.

If ur interested post on here and ill update you guys as the site and file get worked on etc.

Ana(Muckbin),Bos(minion), BUF(Tylar), Cal(tay), CBJ(Aenema) Chi(Backtrack), Col(nucks from PTP), DAL(Jer), Det(KOTW), Edm(Ted),Fla(JIM), LA(man in white)Min(Goof),MTL(Centipede) NSH(laze) Nyi(hawkz), NYR(Shawk) OTT(villy) Pit(Joker),PHI(Guimer), PHX(DTB), SJ(WSHgm from PTP), Stl(Me), TB(Gmen), TOR(leaffan), Van(big bad bear), WPG(FoppSakic) and WSH(Eskies) are taken

Last edited:

tay0214

Aug 4, 2010
Would anybody want to join a new EHM league?

I'm looking to start up a new league. I have a commisioner interested and a few other other experienced guys interested.

Depending on how many people are interested we could pick one or two teams per GM... as of right now you'll get one.

I'm grabbing STL first. As of right now every other team is available.

If ur interested post on here and ill update you guys as the site and file get worked on etc.

I'm in. Ill call Calgary

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
sweet. I'll try and get a site up soon guys... It would be on the EHM freeware. But obviously with a good updated file etc.

STL and CAL are taken now

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Eastside hockey manager.

and Ted, Backs is gonna work on gettin a site up tonight.

Hawkzter ask me anything u want man. nbd. just so u know this a sim league using the eastide hockey manager software...

it's not based on real life statistics like fantasy hockey... in a way this is sort of like an online gm mode in NHL13 except this is way better

Hawkzter

Jul 20, 2013
I don't understand the SIM system. What do I as a gm do other than pick a team roster. Do I need to download software or something. Is there a tutorial that I can read on this type of league.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
u set ur lineup for each sim... once i get the website you'll be able to negotiate trades with all the other human GM's etc... and players progress by the sim... unlike NHL 13 where guys only get better at the end of the year... so if ur NYI... and u see Strome is getting better and better by the sim... once u think he's ready u can call him up to the big club where progression is even higher...

honestly once we get the site up and u figure everything out and get used to it, it's pretty simple and really really fun to be a part of... I know the way i explained it there sounds kinda dumb but it 's not...

should get a site up eventually... oh and no u don't need to download anything

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
u set ur lineup for each sim... once i get the website you'll be able to negotiate trades with all the other human GM's etc... and players progress by the sim... unlike NHL 13 where guys only get better at the end of the year... so if ur NYI... and u see Strome is getting better and better by the sim... once u think he's ready u can call him up to the big club where progression is even higher...

honestly once we get the site up and u figure everything out and get used to it, it's pretty simple and really really fun to be a part of... I know the way i explained it there sounds kinda dumb but it 's not...

should get a site up eventually... oh and no u don't need to download anything

How many GM do U have so far? Are U promoting it anywhere else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad