GDT: Never Lose Again? Devils @ Panthers, 7 PM, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I've very rarely even been in Target

But there's one in the shopping plaza across the street from the Panthers arena. And I just so happened to make a habit out of parking there. It's a good walk, but I at least get my miles walked in for the day doing that.

Parking used to free at that arena about 11 years ago when I first went to a game there.

there should be free drinks to support that disaster of a club

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
And the line to use the bathroom after the 2nd period was wrapped around the corner. I just said f*** it and held it until I could get to Target where I was parked.
I was in that Target when I went down to Ft. Lauderdale last year lol. I went to 2 Panthers games and 2 Lightning games last year. Loved both arenas. Would recommend anyone who wants to get away during hockey season for a vacation to go to either 1 of the 2 or even both if you can. Tampas arena is in a much better location being in the down town area of Tampa but I liked Florida's arena itself more. Floridas arena is close to the Everglades with a giant mall across the street (that has resteraunts/bars) so it isnt in an ideal location. The Panthers have a store in the arena that sells game used equipment and pro stock gear. It's pretty cool. I did LA and Anaheim this past year and both of those arenas are cool and 100% worth the trip to kill 2 birds with 1 stone (Sunny SoCal + hockey).

Attachments

• 20211104_175509.jpg
    20211104_175509.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad