Online Series: Netflix: Umbrella Academy

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Just finished season 3. I dont think it quite hits as well as season 1, I liked it better than season 2 (other than Klaus' season 2 journey, thats a great ride).

Five (Aiden Gallagher) and Klaus (Robert Sheehan) remain by far the best characters in this show. They make the show great. But I thought they finally gave Luther (Tom Hopper) and Reginald Hargreeves (Colm Feore) room to run this season and they very much improved. Lila (Ritu Arya) was a great addition in season 2. Unfortunately the weak point, IMO, continues to be Viktor (Elliot Page). I generally have been a fan of his work in stuff like Juno and Inception but idk ive just never been a fan of this role. To be fair I thought they handled the transition well, and Im glad the showrunners did that for the actor. I think filming with COVID also really limited their options as it all felt very contained, but they managed to kinda work it into the story.

Hope this gets a 4th season. So many unanswered questions. I think they are setting up Allison to be a villain in season 4, I was certainly cheering against her for much of this season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad