NESN NESN to broadcast all PWHL Boston games

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
Alina Müller looked really good tonight for Boston, too bad she had her goal overturned.

I'm hoping I can get tickets to a Boston-Montreal game later in the season as many of my favorite players landed in Montreal (I have the heebies-jeebies saying that lol)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I wish the league well

They announced the attendance in Lowell as 4,012 which is respectable. I question Lowell as being the venue but time will tell.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I wish the league well

They announced the attendance in Lowell as 4,012 which is respectable. I question Lowell as being the venue but time will tell.
They said the attendance hit record highs in Canada, and the Minnesota plays at Excel, sounds like a lot of volume involved, no?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
They said the attendance hit record highs in Canada, and the Minnesota plays at Excel, sounds like a lot of volume involved, no?
The Toronto team plays at the remodeled Maple Leaf Gardens (4,000 seats) and Ottawa plays at the OHL 67's arena.

I think Boston would have better off playing at Agannis or Matthews even though Tsongas is a fine facility.

I think the new Boston team should have figured out a way for Denna Laing to have been honored in the first game given what happened 8 years ago.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
The Toronto team plays at the remodeled Maple Leaf Gardens (4,000 seats) and Ottawa plays at the OHL 67's arena.

I think Boston would have better off playing at Agannis or Matthews even though Tsongas is a fine facility.

I think the new Boston team should have figured out a way for Denna Laing to have been honored in the first game given what happened 8 years ago.

I realize the B's started at Mathews. I skated there when I went to NU. Isn't it a bit small?

Seems like Tsongas Arena is the right fit for now.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

100%.

Reactions: HustleB

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
always appreciated the women`s game, my only issue with it has been complete lack of depth in best on best, it`s almost exclusively been Canada vs USA but the overall game itself is great to watch

Had a chance to see many matchups of TC vs USA when living in Ottawa and loved it, long overdue for the women, hope for it`s continued success. For my money, THIS is what growing the game looks like, unlike the NHL zipping over to Sweden to play a few games

Reactions: GordonHowe

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Boston defense in Game #2 is... uhh... not much different than it was in Game #1.

2-0 Montreal moments into the 2nd period.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Montreal scores in overtime, but the goal is overturned after review due to goaltender interference.

AMANDA PELKEY WINS IT FOR BOSTON IN OVERTIME!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad