NE's GM Game - Discussion Part 2

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
It will not be until tomorrow. Neither of us will have the time today and the playoffs haven't been determined yet.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
If I win, there will be a parade. With cake and ice cream. All your GM families will be invites.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Boston fans not happy with yet another Game 7 loss.

The Stanley Cup won't be in Boston for the 39th consecutive year

"Healthy, Iginla, MacArthur, Greene, Jussi Jokinen headlined Bruins trade deadline but it obviously didn't go as far as we thought." BostonKid97 said. "Washington is a great team, and we hit them when they were hot." he continued.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Only 3 GMs have replied. We wont be doing the draft. Maybe next time, if I decide to make another game.

These games would be so much more awesome if the people who agreed to play even bothered to show up. There was like 8 or 9 people that were fully involved in this game, I don't see what's so hard about at least showing up :facepalm:

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed playing this, it was a lot of fun. I'll be joining again whenever you create another one :yo:

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
These games would be so much more awesome if the people who agreed to play even bothered to show up. There was like 8 or 9 people that were fully involved in this game, I don't see what's so hard about at least showing up :facepalm:

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed playing this, it was a lot of fun. I'll be joining again whenever you create another one :yo:

I was thinking of making another game but I would need 1-2 Commissioners to help out with trades. 1-2 Pre-season RFA agents, 2-3 Agents and 30 active GMs. I would make another game if I got all of these things.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
I was thinking of making another game but I would need 1-2 Commissioners to help out with trades. 1-2 Pre-season RFA agents, 2-3 Agents and 30 active GMs. I would make another game if I got all of these things.

Yeah, I would be happy to become a commish if I just knew the basics of how to do it. I have a lot of spare time, but you already knew that :laugh:

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Yeah, I would be happy to become a commish if I just knew the basics of how to do it. I have a lot of spare time, but you already knew that :laugh:

You just pretty much receive and post trades. In the next game way less NMCs/NTCs will be waived so you don't really have to worry about that. We also will run the draft and assign teams. But getting the active 30 GMs would be the hard part. For obvious reasons not every GM in this game will be chosen (Carolina :facepalm:).

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
You just pretty much receive and post trades. In the next game way less NMCs/NTCs will be waived so you don't really have to worry about that. We also will run the draft and assign teams. But getting the active 30 GMs would be the hard part. For obvious reasons not every GM in this game will be chosen (Carolina :facepalm:).

Yeah, alright. I'll be happy to take the job if you fire another game up. But I might have to ask questions during the game since I'm a bit of a rookie.

But yes, much less NTCs should be waived. The trading in this game was crazy (I didn't help matters though, I'll be better next time).

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Yeah, alright. I'll be happy to take the job if you fire another game up. But I might have to ask questions during the game since I'm a bit of a rookie.

But yes, much less NTCs should be waived. The trading in this game was crazy (I didn't help matters though, I'll be better next time).

Maybe I will make the thread and begin the sign up. If things seem to be doing well and we get everything we need I will start another game. If the sign up goes slow and we need some agents I think I will just cancel it.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Maybe I will make the thread and begin the sign up. If things seem to be doing well and we get everything we need I will start another game. If the sign up goes slow and we need some agents I think I will just cancel it.

Sure, I'll go along with anything. Maybe we should make a post limit for GMs? (i.e. you must have 100 posts to join) That way inactive drifters don't take up the spots. Just a thought.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
can I join sorry i have been gone but my thing wouldn't let me on Hf

Lets see some of your trades.

To TOR
Ian White
Zach Boychuk
Zac Dalpe
CAR 1st Round Draft Pick 2011

To CAR
Tomas Kaberle
Tyler Bozak
PHI 1st Round Draft Pick 2011
PHI 3rd Round Draft Pick 2011

To CAR
Anton Stralman
Andrew Murray
Ben Guite

To CBJ
Joni Pitkanen

To BOS
Erik Cole

To CAR
Ales Kotalik

and of course my favourite

To NJD
Jeff Skinner
Chris Clark

To CAR
Patrick Elias
Danius Zubrus

What do you think the answer is?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Lets see some of your trades.

To TOR
Ian White
Zach Boychuk
Zac Dalpe
CAR 1st Round Draft Pick 2011

To CAR
Tomas Kaberle
Tyler Bozak
PHI 1st Round Draft Pick 2011
PHI 3rd Round Draft Pick 2011

To CAR
Anton Stralman
Andrew Murray
Ben Guite

To CBJ
Joni Pitkanen

To BOS
Erik Cole

To CAR
Ales Kotalik

and of course my favourite

To NJD
Jeff Skinner
Chris Clark

To CAR
Patrick Elias
Danius Zubrus

What do you think the answer is?
they all were really bad but i will be better since the habs are my favourite team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad