NE's GM Game - Discussion Part 2

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
Phoenix GM Pat Spero on the other playoff matchups, "I'm really looking into the Canuck Duck series, considering that the Canucks would be our opponent if we beat the Sharks. The Dallas Columbus matchup also intrigues me. And all of the Eastern Conference matchups are interesting, Kovalchuk vs his old team with WSH-NJD, classic divisional matcups with BOS-MON and PIT-NYR (especially for me growing up a big Ranger fan), and TB-PHI seems to be an interesting series to say the least. All in all I think it will be a great playoffs for the fans of the NHL."

puckguy11

This Space for Rent
Jan 31, 2010
Somewhere in MN
TSN:
:wild starting to prepare prospect wish list, traveling to Memorial Cup and Finland to watch prospects. Word out of St. Paul is that the team is entertaining offers to bundle their first round selections and go higher up than 10th.

johnnydollaz89*

Vote :rangers over :pens!!!!

we added Hornqvist, Bailey, Striet and Rafalski and loss no major players to our team, we are a better team then the penguins

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I am about to count up the votes, I just got to fix the draft thread. Sorry for being inactive as of late I have had a lot of homework.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

just sent in my votes.

hopefully we can start the draft by tomorrow or thursday

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Statement from the GM of the Anaheim Ducks:
I'm very dissapointed to be out of the playoffs so soon. I had high hopes for this team and they let me and the fans down. We could've gone farther but we ran into a strong team. I wish the best of luck to Vancouver as they continue their run to the Cup, hopefully next year will be better for us here in Anaheim.

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
Statement from Phoenix. "I'm disappointed with the end result of the playoff series with San Jose, but nevertheless, I'm proud of our guys. We fought as long as we could and we played a good,hard series. Best of luck to San Jose and all of the other teams still in the playoffs."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad