Need help, photoshop skills my buddies... (Playoffs avatar profile picture thread ?)

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
i

61586141.jpg

joel-quenneville.png

If someone could, I'd like OT's head photoshopped on LL Cool J's body (if you could keep the hat that would be great)
And then Q's laughing face faded in the bottom corner, maybe the bottom right above the word years.
Oh and the words kept on that LL picture.
HZGO3hs.png

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Hello my fellow friends, and Panthers fans.

Even though you annoy me sometimes, and I certainly do annoy you on occasions. We're all kind of family, and have been for years even !

That's why I come here asking for help, and expect to get it ! :D

I want a new avatar pic... So I'll give you what I'm looking for next.

But I thought maybe this would be a good start for playoffs avatar... I know some of you love this, I'm not that kind, but still think it would be a good idea.

I wonder what the theme would be ? I thought having a Bill Zito reference...

Let's get your ideas for playoffs avatars theme !

For my avatar, if someone could please make it like that:

BABYBARKOV AVATAR - Keep the kind of same idea I actually have...

- Just change the background to something more "Panthers-themed" instead of the Space in Spacey thing ! Maybe the logo and Panthers stripes... ?

- Change Barkov's head and his pacifier to Bennett's head and his pacifier, using the following picture of Sam.

sam-bennett.jpg

p_vi_90919_1564053311.jpg

42183.png

Don't know which one I should choose, so I let your creative minds make the choice and see which one works better... As long as you had a pacifier (Maggy Simpsons' style), I'll be okay, they all look cool IMO... Couldn't find one from his early Panthers days with helmet number 9 though... :(

I thought the last one would look cool with a pacifier right at the left corner of his mouth, cigarette-style lol

- Then change the Kevin Spacey's head to a Bill Zito's one... If you could keep the fading effect, just like my actual avatar, it would be perfect... Use THIS Bill Zito's picture ! :P

bill-zito.jpg

And there it is... Make it all nice and clean, not too busy but true to Panthers colors... I'll owe you a drink.

Thank you all in advance !

And feel free, if you don't have time and Photoshop skills, to just give ideas for a Playoffs them avatar !

Miami skyline ... that's vaguely related to the Panthers :laugh:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
i

61586141.jpg

joel-quenneville.png

If someone could, I'd like OT's head photoshopped on LL Cool J's body (if you could keep the hat that would be great)
And then Q's laughing face faded in the bottom corner, maybe the bottom right above the word years.
Oh and the words kept on that LL picture.

Thanks! Exactly what I pictured in my head. I will change it today.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Okay, maybe this sounds silly, but I can't put it as my avatar. It keeps saying it is not an image file. Any help would be appreciated.
Can’t you just screen shot it?

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I am actually quite computer illiterate, I don't even know how to do that. If it makes it easier I am using a Samsung tablet. Would it be easier to do this on my laptop?
If your machine is using windows, search for “snipping tool” in the windows search bar at the bottom left of the screen. Clicking “new” will let you drag a box around the picture taking a screenshot of it. Right click on that and choose “save as” to save it as a jpg or png. Assume either should work.

Reactions: KW

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Can’t you just screen shot it?

If your machine is using windows, search for “snipping tool” in the windows search bar at the bottom left of the screen. Clicking “new” will let you drag a box around the picture taking a screenshot of it. Right click on that and choose “save as” to save it as a jpg or png. Assume either should work.

Thanks for the help guys.

Like everything, it was very simple once I fired the old laptop up. Everything seems simpler on there. Just sometimes the old girl takes awhile to get fired up.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
If we want to do gifs like the one @FlaPanthers11 has, maybe something like "Zito to Hero"?

1st pic text "from Zito" player picture from previous years and what they were before, say "Chris Driedger - ECHL goalie"
2nd pic text "to hero" same player picture from this season and what they're now, "2021 Driedger - about to get paid"
3rd pic generic playoffs + cats logo

"Alexander Wennberg - bought out" (with sad CBJ pic)
"2021 Wennberg - fill-in 2C"

"Bill Zito - apprentice"
"2021 Zito - master GM"

"Aleksander Barkov - questionable captain"
"2021 Barkov - alpha Panther"

"MacKenzie Weegar - trade bait"
"2021 Weegar - HE'S PAID WHAT?"

"Anthony Duclair - worst defensive F in the league
"2021 Duclair - nah"

"Radko Gudas - overpaid goon"
"2021 Gudas - elite 3rd pairing guy"

"Mason Marchment - Malgin noo-"
"2021 Marchment - still in the league"

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
If we want to do gifs like the one @FlaPanthers11 has, maybe something like "Zito to Hero"?

1st pic text "from Zito" player picture from previous years and what they were before, say "Chris Driedger - ECHL goalie"
2nd pic text "to hero" same player picture from this season and what they're now, "2021 Driedger - about to get paid"

"Bill Zito - apprentice"
"2021 Zito - master GM"

"2021 Duclair - nah"

Yes. Let's do this. I like the 3 page format. And I like how we all had the same theme in 2016 so I'm all for this.

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009

"Bill Zito - apprentice"
"2021 Zito - master GM"

"2021 Duclair - nah"

"Mike Matheson - pylon on the ice"
"2021 - Hornqvist picked up his phone"

Anakinsky

Dec 21, 2018
I am working on one now, I cant seem to find any pictures of the big hits from the last two games.

Anyone assist ?

Reactions: HockeyRulez

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Can someone throw together something like this:

This picture except the caption is OH HI BARK. And insert Barkov at the side?

Oh-hi-mark_blogbanner.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad